Atlantic Diving Supply

Atlantic Diving Supply Employee Reviews

United States9 reviews
ADS has a good working environment. Relaxed attire, open cubicle atmosphere, fun events periodically. Quite a bit of travel is required. The pay is mediocre and the work is interesting.

Working hours are from 8am until 5pm, unless you are in sales, at which you work remotely.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Long days.
In the warehouse there was strong favoritism for certain employees. For ADS to be a Government Contractor, the pay for warehouse employees (Aviator 1) was well below par. The warehouse employees were treated as inferior by the corporate employees at social functions. There was also a lack of diversity within the corporate office, and many women I've spoken to (after my departure) mentioned a misogynistic atmosphere, especially when it came to promotions.
benefits
Cons
see above
Lots of politics, miss your sales goal and your job is in jeopardy, Sales goals often are not realistic. Management is very approachable, great company culture otherwise.
Part-time job with flexible hours. Learned how a warehouse worked and how products moved in and out. Met good people who were willing to help you out whenever needed. The hardest part of the job was the lack of social interaction. The most enjoyable part was counting the products everyday, I enjoy anything math related.
Culture changed a little from when I started to when I resigned. Still a promising place of employment for those right out of college.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Everyone is pleasant for the most part. High demand because of the military.
Pros
Co-workers, free lunch
Cons
high expectations
ADS plays hard and works hard. It's a great company to work for. As a regional sales manager, I make my own schedule and arrange all my meeetings and travel at my convininence. some of the cons can be working alone and the fact that advancement is very limited. Sales is a very challeging career, even though I enjoy it very much I am ready to move on to other things, and hopefully work in my degree field of Acquisitiions.
Pros
manage my own schedule, work from home, traveling
Cons
advancement is limited
This company is great. I think the warehouse workers should be compensated better for all the work they do.
Pros
get paid overtime
Cons
not enough advancement in warehouse
A typical day at work included collections and billing duties. The co-workers were enjoyable to work with.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Atlantic Diving Supply?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlantic Diving Supply. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8