Atlantic Diving Supply Employee Reviews

Never Again
Materials Handler (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 11, 2018
In the warehouse there was strong favoritism for certain employees. For ADS to be a Government Contractor, the pay for warehouse employees (Aviator 1) was well below par. The warehouse employees were treated as inferior by the corporate employees at social functions. There was also a lack of diversity within the corporate office, and many women I've spoken to (after my departure) mentioned a misogynistic atmosphere, especially when it came to promotions.
benefits
Cons
see above
Great workplace with access to a CrossFit gym
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 25, 2015
Part-time job with flexible hours. Learned how a warehouse worked and how products moved in and out. Met good people who were willing to help you out whenever needed. The hardest part of the job was the lack of social interaction. The most enjoyable part was counting the products everyday, I enjoy anything math related.
Great place. Culture has changed.
Data Analysis & Integration Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 6, 2015
Culture changed a little from when I started to when I resigned. Still a promising place of employment for those right out of college.
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 12, 2014
Everyone is pleasant for the most part. High demand because of the military.
Pros
Co-workers, free lunch
Cons
high expectations
great company to work for
Regional Sales Manager, CO& AZ (Current Employee) –  Ft. Carson CO & Ft. Huachuca AZMarch 9, 2013
ADS plays hard and works hard. It's a great company to work for. As a regional sales manager, I make my own schedule and arrange all my meeetings and travel at my convininence. some of the cons can be working alone and the fact that advancement is very limited. Sales is a very challeging career, even though I enjoy it very much I am ready to move on to other things, and hopefully work in my degree field of Acquisitiions.
Pros
manage my own schedule, work from home, traveling
Cons
advancement is limited
This is a great company
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 18, 2012
This company is great. I think the warehouse workers should be compensated better for all the work they do.
Pros
get paid overtime
Cons
not enough advancement in warehouse
Fun place to work with great extra curricular activities
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 8, 2012
A typical day at work included collections and billing duties. The co-workers were enjoyable to work with.