Atlantic Driver Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive and great place to work
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 23, 2018
Great plave to work and very nice people. they help me find a job right way with a great company.The pay is pretty good.I was having a pretty hard trying to find work and one that would work around my family schedule.
Dependable, trustworthy company.
Class A CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 22, 2018
What they say is Golden..been through a lot of staffing agency’s & I’m telling you they are the best . I Antonio blanco trusted Cyndey @ Atlantic & she found me the opportunity to make the most money at the time of the year when me and my family really needed it .
Pros
Can count on them ..pay well .
Cons
No cons
Jonathan terry
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 17, 2018
I’ve been here about 7 months now and I can say, working with Atlantic had built me up and motivated me tremendously. Since my fist date of hire, I’ve made over a thousand dollars every week no changes. I had nothing in the beginning, now I have everything I need a want all because of Atlantic staffing. I like to personally thank Cydney and Ms. Rachael for supporting me throughout me being here. If I ever needed ANYTHING it don’t matter if it was a roll of tissue. Cydney and Ms. Rachael gets the duty done. Thank you Atlantic ! Some people are only good to people because the have to. Ms. Rachael and Cydney, you will tell, are wonderful hearted people !! Thank you again
Pros
Work your own hours
Cons
Need Benefits
Productive, relaxed place to work. Compensation and hours are great!
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Vance, AL.October 15, 2018
I love working for Atlantic Driver Staffing. The hours are great and I still get to spend time with my family. The staff is great and they help you in any way they can. My recruiter, Harley, helped me with the modules and explained everything I needed to know. I wouldn't recommend any other company to work for other than Atlantic Driver Staffing. I would work for them forever!
Pros
Great hours, compensation, communication, respectful
Cons
No Benefits
Productivity
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Ennis, TXOctober 15, 2018
I think working for Atlantic driver Staffing will be a great fit for any driver that's looking for work immediately they always stay in touch with you they always concerned about call you going to work on have you are you working today I would think it would be a great fit for anyone I know $185:0 sounds like a lot when you say the numbers but then this economy $21 would be a lot more fair in this economy. For me it would be because I have two girls to raise.
Great Recruiters
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 5, 2018
After having a recent upset in my driving career, Mrs. Jessica reached out to me from Atlantic Driver Staffing. She quickly reassured me that I had nothing to worry about and did everything over and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my new placement within 3 days. I really must say that she is a wonderful recruiter and exceeds demand with no effort. Atlantic Driver Staffing is top notch.
Pros
Quick Placement, Daily Checkups
Driver (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 13, 2018
Good ppl to work with..always checking and seeing if everything is good with you.pay was good.......if you want a job quick call them ASAP.this is a very good opportunity but no benefits.
Pros
Good pay great ppl
Cons
No benefits
Official response from Atlantic Driver Staffing
October 8, 2018

Thank you for your review. Please let me know which Recruiter you have worked with so we can acknowledge her for taking good care of her drivers!

Great place
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCJune 26, 2018
Everyone is great to work with. And they Do everything to keep it easy. Great temp place to go through thanks for everything so far. Cidney is awesome by the way very awesome and knowledgable and checks up on you to make sure everything is going good! They go above and beyond.
Pros
Great place to work with
Cons
Response to the employee's quickly
Driver (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GAJanuary 30, 2018
My second time coming to them to find me a job quick ,try too meet your salary cap,your experience and qualifications ,send you too the job that fits you!!!!!!!
Pros
Finds you quick jobs
Cons
No one on one meeting, everything over the phone
Official response from Atlantic Driver Staffing
October 8, 2018

Thank you for your review. Please let me know which Recruiter you have been working with so we can acknowledge her for taking care of her drivers!

Great company
Recruiter Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, GANovember 17, 2016
Helping people with cdls find job

Helping clients find drivers

Great staff

Great boss

Great hours

Great pay

Holidays off

Overtime paid

Over all the best place ever to work for
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlantic Driver Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9