Atlantic | Pacific Companies Employee Reviews

i was happy with the manager cristal
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  The Colony, TXOctober 2, 2018
I was in the colony property at maintenance supervisor for four months by my self, only with temporal people, the temp just show in property to make the day,they don't care nothing at all, run 30 work orders per day,plus make ready to do,plus they have the project for upgrade apartment they want to do in house , all appliances,lights fixtures, ploming,harware, ceiling fans,plus property manager order appliances before apartment make ready ,and before floors install, reality she don't know watt she doing, and still property short staff.
Pros
regular company
Cons
no more to say
The worst company to Work for.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Lauderdale Lakes, FLOctober 1, 2018
I worked for this company a year, and by the grace for God I stayed that long. The job was not hard just to deal with the Regional manger who have so many job titles, but her own. She wants to be the property manger, maintenance supervisor, housekeeper etc. Just because her husband works with the company, she do what she wants. This place is very TOXIC, you are under paid and overworked. I seen 3 property mangers,2 assistance mangers, 4 maintenance supervisors, 2 maintenance tech, 5 leasing consultants within 1 year. So many turnovers & you would think the owners would come to the job to see whats going on there, but no they don't care about the workers. The contract states that we will be getting a bonus & commission we never received. If you decide to work with this company good luck.
Pros
great shift
Cons
everything
New Management Sabatoged The Entire Property
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lauderdale Lakes, FLAugust 29, 2018
Enjoyed getting the beautiful property ready for the lease up. Great management at the beginning. When the management was let go, the replacement was awful. Clueless and worked to destroy all relationships between employees and resident relationships with staff. Bad move on AP's part.
Pros
Beautiful Property
Cons
Bad Decisions on the part of Regionals and Favortism
Great company
Facility Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Royal Palm Beach, FLAugust 8, 2018
Excellent company to work for specially because they have so many different location and are very flexible on the time and location, very fun place to work.
Toxic and unorganized! No respect for employees at all.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  ATLANTIS CYPRESS CREEK LAUDERDALE LAKESAugust 4, 2018
If you want a toxic environment with total disorganization of management and abuse of employees,
THEN PLEASE APPLY TO THIS COMPANY FOR ANY POSITION. SEE HOW LONG YOU LAST BEFORE YOU REGRET IT!
I saw 2 Managers, 2 Assistant Managers, 2 Maintenance Managers, 1 Assistant Maintenace Manager and 4 Leasing consultants QUIT in the time frame of 4 months!!
Pros
Cons
Bonuses and advancement.
The joke of the century
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lauderdale Lakes, FLAugust 3, 2018
This company is so NASTY. Upper management is a joke.
They will never check on your progress at the property. My property was going through so many changes and I never once received a call from my regional saying thanks for sticking in there or I know this has been through a lot of changes. NOPE, not once. They simply don’t care. They barley communicate with you. You are literally just another number. But this explains why they ONLY MANAGE.
Pros
None at all. Can’t come up with any
Cons
Everything.
Productive and fun workplace
Front Desk Supervisor/Administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 19, 2018
It's a nice company to work for, good benefits, professionalism at its best nothing negative to say about the company. They treat you like family, if ever in need they step up to the occasion.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
No vacation and low salary
No training
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2018
Company is not one I would recommend working for. Everything depends on the employee. A lot of turn in management within and instead of advancing with in or transferring, hiring from another company. No job security. Does not focus on large problems, would rather things just look good.
Pros
Benefits, Pto
Cons
Not personable
Poor corporate management. Everyone who is good is leaving.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 5, 2018
Lots of favoritism in the company. If you are not in their click there is no job security. All the great employees are leaving. They hire employees with no experience and never check references
Pros
Great properties
Cons
No support, training is poor, if your not in their click you will be pushed out
General Manager/Community Association Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunny Isles, FLMay 5, 2018
Great place to work, cross training is available and supportive. Benefits are compatible in the industry. Human Resources are always willing to support its manager and team members.
Good Company
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2018
Good Company, I wish I could have been there longer. Atlantic Pacific was a very good company, I had the pleasure of meeting some great people. The community I worked at was a great one and I loved the residents.
Pros
Trainning
Cons
Time
If you want to be treated like a puppet this is the company for you!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2018
Don’t expect to get training. The Vp Regional will be happy to do all of your reports so she looks good for the owners. Most of the mangers are new and clueless. The turnover is high , your bullied if your not in the click. Don’t waist your time to many other Property Managment companies who will appreciate your hard work.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Health Care. Deductible are to high
Not good
Porter (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 13, 2018
Not good. This is not a place for work and I think you should looking other job. And at atlantic pacific we don't have teamwork and not learniglng nothing
Pros
Cons
Short break
No promotion
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANGER (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2018
Atlantic Pacific use to be a great company to work for until they hired a new regional in 2016. The corporate office in Atlanta has a lot of awesome people who really care about employees . Unfortunately they don't get involved when they see things that are wrong in the company.
Pros
holidays off
Cons
no promotion from with in the company
Quickly growing company with room to grow
Director (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 16, 2018
A|P is a fast growing company that is still holding onto its family grown roots. There is plenty of opportunity to grow and work on great projects. People work well collaboratively to grow better everyday.
Pros
People, Interesting Work, Growth, Learning Opportunities
Cons
401k match
Not good
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta North, GAFebruary 14, 2018
On my first day I was told by someone I had made the worst mistake of my life. I found out that this was an exaggeration but only a slight one. Not an enjoyable experience nor one that I would want to recommend to any one elae
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
It’s not a good job
Poorly trained managers
Part Time Employee (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 9, 2018
Does not check up on bldg managers and assistant managers to make sure they are doing their job well.big turnover of office employees at condo that use Atlantic pacific employees.not proffessional.poor work ethics
Pros
Cons
Poorly trained employees
Management was very bias and practice nepotism.
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 14, 2018
The property manager and assistant property manager I worked for were they worst, they were not professional and hired their family members to work at the property, and were very racist giving the Spanish speaking employees better pay and treatment for the same job position.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
no career growth.
Bad
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 28, 2017
Its just to unorganized. The manager they had running my building when they took over had No knowledge of running a successful private condos and his manager didnt either the company is all about spending and saving money not about the employees that help make them this money.
Concierge
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 11, 2017
Your job will really depend on the Board of Directors and the residents of your building.

The residents at the building I work at are mean and rude.
Pros
Fair Salary
Cons
Rude Mean People

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlantic | Pacific Companies. Our community is ready to answer.