Atlanticare
68Average

Atlanticare Employee Reviews

United States372 reviews
Good Job! Great co-workers
I really love my job. As with any employer there are pros and cons. Communication and knowing employee policies will always be key in helping you get along.
Excellence in Healthcare
Team approach to providing an exceptional patient experience. AltantiCare is extremely dedicated to their community with food pantry's, behavior health and latest technology across a broad continuum of care.
just okay
its an okay company to work for nothing special pay is average staff is average equipment is good and new trucks are new a lot of young staff and new medics
nice location
Can't give a accurate review since I haven't been with institute very long before the Corona Virus hit, training was cut due to social distancing. currently on furlough
Great
I love working for this company, it gives me the flexibility to set up my schedule as I need to. Management is friendly and very helpful. Coworkers are super friendly and always willing to help aswe
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Depending on your supervisor it will determine how well you do there. Treated unfairly. Not when i was first hired but 6 months in. Sone people dont know there jobs or it goes to there head. I am not talking about the MAs or Dr. Was very unfair that I had to leave because of the stress.
Team Oriented
I enjoy working for this company. I have a lot of health issues and had to be hospitalized a lot. The staff at Atlanticare took great care of me and they weren’t aware that I was an employee. That’s a PLUS in my book.
Productive and fun work environment
I have had the opportunity to work with a lot of the nursing staff and have learned from them all. Management is extremely supportive of my school schedule and checking in to make sure I have all the resources I need so I'm able to perform my job properly.
Productive and good workplace.
On a day to day basis I found it to be a great place to work. To come in and feel like a family is a great environment. the common goal was to keep patients safe and happy .Wonderful place.
Like family
AtlantiCare is a lot like family. There’s some really crazy people in your family that cause a lot of trouble and there are some really lovely relatives you want in your life forever. It’s frustrating yet comfortable.
good pay but it is so stressfull
I am stressed out at work most of the time. Our department is always busy with high patient turnover, massive amounts of required documentation, very few patient care assistants and some bosses and colleagues have terrible people skills. We are frequently short in nursing staff.Lots of required education. Pay is good though,so I'm probably going to stick it out a few more years.
Atlanticare
ery Diverse company that cares about the employees and the Community. They provide a work/life balance and a wonderful atmosphere to work in. They offer education to the employee to assist in their growth potential
Employees work as a team
I work in a outpatient surgical center which can be very fast paced. The employees join together in busy times and work together as a team. I feel like I am part of a family at this center. The director also jumps in on procedures when needed. I also enjoy working with the different patients day to day. I love what I do!
Major culture change.
Was a great place to work for 13 years, bought by geisinger and went down the tubes. Terrible management. Lots of great people jumped ship. Replaced by cut rate management, penny pinching culture. The worst part of the co. Is outside management co utilized to save money.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Sub pay, lots of young egoistical managers.
Long-term clinical position
When I joined Atlanticare, I traded away competitive pay in return for flexibility of schedule. Sadly I ended up working every holiday. I was frequently assigned irregular full time hours. The excuse I received was that: as my employer they are allowed to assign any hours they wish even overtime, and I can be penalized for declining to work them.
At some point my team was transferred wholesale to a different department without my consent. This company prioritizes its own needs over it's employees.
Great atmosphere and people
From beginning to end I always had helped whenever I got stuck. The interview was easy and it led me to the greatest job I have ever had. Very great, the only thing that sucks is that benefits and rewards do not apply to all positions.. which includes mine.
Horrible
This place is horrible to work for. Management is only out for themselves and not supportive of the employees at all. Human Resources is a joke. Getting fired because I caught a couple having an “intimate moment” in the hospital and since I told them “ intimate moments belong in hotels not hospital bathrooms I got fried . Really way to go Human Resources!
✓ Support the teacher in all aspects and areas of teaching.
✓ Participate daily in team-planning of curriculum with the teacher.
✓ Assist and translate parents about our curriculum for children.

✓ Assist in the After Care School program.
If you want to feel valued keep looking.
If you want to work in a place where you and the patients feel valued, please keep looking beyond this company. You wont find it here. I worked here for 4 years. A lot has changed since. Not for the better.
Homecare nurse
I’ve been there 2 months so far it’s a great experience a company i can see myself growing with. Management is great, educational opportunities are great.
Mix of old and new philosophies
Senior management leadership style is somewhat "old school" (if you work a ton of hours you're doing a good job) with a consolidated decision making model. Good leadership development programming, practice what they preach in terms of mission to the community.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlanticare. Our community is ready to answer.
Women's ratings

4.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.