ATLAS HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews

All aspects of Atlas Healthcare, Inc
Administrator/Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Hales Corners, WIAugust 16, 2018
Managed the day-to-day operation of Atlas Healthcare, Inc. along with managed the Human Resource Department.
I wrote policies, audited charts, scheduled workers, hired and fired
personnel, oversaw the Clinical department, prior authorization department and payroll department.
Pros
I was my own boss
Cons
Too many changes throughout the company
unorganizrd
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 23, 2018
There is a disconnect with management and staff and it is a bit unorganized due to this fact. The aides are sometimes unprofessional and unwilling to take delegation
Productive & great place to work
Pcw (Former Employee) –  Hales Corners, WIMay 10, 2018
Great opportunity at this job. You learn alot... They help you on so mamy different levels... Its a great understanding place. They have wonderful employees with great attitudes & spirits. They very kind. Dont mind putting you at work... Thats what you are there for.
Lack of Support
Director of Nursing Services (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 17, 2018
Although my staff in the facility worked extremely hard, there was a disconnect from the corporation as a whole. Corporate leadership would rarely give kudos to staff members that went above and beyond the call of duty.
Pros
Decent Food
Cons
Lack of Support
Busy, professional chiropractic office
Massage Therapist - Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAJanuary 3, 2017
Great doctors and staff. They offer a multitude of services including physical therapy, acupuncture, massage, and nutritional services. The office hours are very flexible for clients.
it was ok overall
Resident Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 28, 2015
it was ok overall it was a great experiencing working for this company cause i have been doing this type of work since 2003 n i enjoying doing it
Helping people.
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Hales Corners, WISeptember 25, 2015
The healthcare industry is challenging but rewarding, knowing you can help others brings joy. The company has grown and it is fun to work for.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Lack of growth opportunities
Not good.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  TravelMarch 12, 2015
I would not recommend anyone to join this company. Fake, demanding and selfish management. No one survives a job more than three months
why I left
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 21, 2014
I bounced from house to house meeting different people doing different duties. all of the skills I has already known in which I had not obtainted nore did I learn any new skills so I told my management I would be seeking new employment who backed me up. The job became something of routine to me like brushing my teeth so that was boring. My co-workerers were very nice, The hardest part was watching my patents depart this earth. The most enjoyable part was having them smile.
Pros
knowing I helped someone
Cons
Losing a patient
Healthcare
State Tested Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 17, 2014
Providing exceedingly acceptable patient care to the elderly and/or disabled
Pros
Overtime
Always good caring for the elderly
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hales Corners, WIDecember 5, 2013
I have to say being able to move around from client to client and not being in a office or in one place all day had me worried at first. Meeting and lending a helping hand to people who can no longer help themselves was the highlight of this job.
The hardest part of the job is to have to say goodbye to a client, meaning if they die or go to a nursing home.
Pros
monthly in-services
Cons
no advancement options
Productive staff who are team players.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJOctober 2, 2013
no longer in service. however I enjoyed working with staff and clients. I learned how to be a team player and listen.
Pros
loved everything
Cons
no problems
providing personal care
Personal caregiver (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 1, 2013
providing good care for patient everyday living. Seeing my patient happy made me happy seeing them smile and comfortable is the most enjoyable part of my job.