Atlas Lift Tech Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 50 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Atlas Lift Tech, Inc. is a mobility solutions provider. We combine our on-demand data tracking software with on-site Mobility Coaches integrated in the hospital up to 24 hours a day. Mobility Coaches are available on a scheduled or emergency basis through continuous rounding on the units, as well as in-unit and bedside training. Our Mobility Coaches are able to capture leading, lagging and real-time indicators through our Mobility Cloud Software to guide and support hospital leadership through d...
Atlas Lift Tech, Inc. is a mobility solutions provider. We combine our on-demand data tracking software with on-site Mobility Coaches integrated in the hospital up to 24 hours a day. Mobility Coaches are available on a scheduled or emergency basis through continuous rounding on the units, as well as in-unit and bedside training. Our Mobility Coaches are able to capture leading, lagging and real-time indicators through our Mobility Cloud Software to guide and support hospital leadership through decisions that impact complications due to immobility.
Atlas Mobility Coaches become experts on Safe Patient Handling and Mobility (SPHM) policies and procedures, training needs, and SPHM equipment and devices. Mobility Coaches are highly trained using best practice standards and protocols. They are a consistently available resource to train and assist your clinical staff at the bedside. The Mobility Coach Program reduces hospital employee injury and patient risks associated with Hospital Acquired Pressure Injuries (HAPI), falls and other negative outcomes of immobility.
You’re seeing all 24 jobs at Atlas Lift Tech because we can’t find any available jobs at Atlas Lift Tech close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 434 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 36 questions about working at Atlas Lift Tech. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Atlas Lift Tech employees.
Insights from 33 Indeed users who have interviewed with Atlas Lift Tech within the last 5 years.
Seeking FT or PT? Availability? Desired compensation? Willing to have a flu shot? Willing to undergo a physical? Willing to do a background and drug test?
Seeking FT or PT? Availability...
The most intricate questions where you need a thought-out response have to do with your customer service (e.g., tell me about a situation where you dealt with an unsatisfied customer). They can train you on everything else, but the customer service attitude they are looking for is more about personality than anything.
The most intricate questions w...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.