Atlas Staffing, Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
a good place
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Elk River, MNJune 25, 2018
a good place to start up in to eventually get hired into, they were very friendly and I was able to always stay in contact with them to get what I needed also.
Pros
friendly and efficent
Cons
no cons
They are a temp service
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Elk River, MNMay 16, 2018
They have a great staff that try to get you work as often as they can. This is a temp service though. They do have temp to hire. They are located all around the metro.
Good if there is no work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 8, 2018
I worked there for about 3 months or so I would say it is good but I didn't have time to play favoritism or seniority because bills don't get paid with a hugs or sorry we sent someone to work because we known them longer. But if there is no work they do be giving work a lot of work mostly warehouse.
Pros
Ride to warehouse
Cons
short breaks
One of the best places to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMarch 20, 2018
If youre looking for an incredible work experience and people who care about your day and well beong, then atlas staffing is the work site for you....
Pros
Money
Productive And Challenging
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 6, 2018
I liked it because i was never really doing the same thing, it’s always a new job so i learned alot of stuff in alot of different areas. Only thing was the lack of hours because it was a temporary Agency. It was the perfect job for someone focusing on school because you can make your own schedule.
Lots of jobs
Stocker, assembly, (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 23, 2018
Great place for temp to hire and great staff to help you find work. They call and do what they can to make sure u get what u need to work. Overall I had a great experience and actually on my way back to get a job again.
fun, exulint staff there!!
Warehouse Aide (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJanuary 5, 2018
It's good when your really looking for a permanent place to work. Fun people to work with, also caring too about other as well. Even when someone needed a day off to remember a loved one that had passed away a few years ago.
Pros
Saying thank you
Cons
Not enough work after the Holidays. :(
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 26, 2017
I love to work so as long as its the right pay and im interested in the job im going to work and i had very good days working for them i have good days no matter what company im working threw
work place
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILDecember 19, 2017
Atlas staffing sent me over to Sony warehouse in romeoville is was a nice workplace and easy going. we packaged movies and playstations and another few sony products. management was nice because the manager actually worked with you as well.
productive relaxed
INBOUND OUTBOUND CLERK/COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILDecember 3, 2017
the agency made it very easy to find hire and collect pay painlessly. agents are involved and attentive to employees needs and desires. would call to make sure your stubs were properly collected
Fast paced work environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Richfield, MNNovember 27, 2017
If I were in need of a job ASAP they were quick to place you at any hiring company mostly production jobs. the jobs varied anywhere from days to weeks. So if you just need something in between jobs they are who to call.
Staffing agency
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 25, 2017
When there were good positions they were helpful and did try to find me temp to hire . Most of the positions were general worker positions and required little training. I was able to gain good experience though and understand what was out there.
Pros
Good when jobs available
Cons
Temporary positions
Between the long hours and low pay it's just not worth it
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILNovember 25, 2017
Trying to do too much with too little staff. You're expected to do way more than you're paid to do. Often had to stay HOURS late and a low salaried posistion is used to make sure you don't get overtime. Everyone in my life was happy when I quite this job even though I had no backup plan, no source of income, no job set up to work in future.
Pros
Nice enough people
Cons
Too much work too little pay
strong work environment
Water Technician (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 14, 2017
meet in the shop demolition in basement then haul the old concrete from basement, install water system, clean dirt rocks boulders then head back to the shop warehouse
Pros
free lunch
Stressful and unprofessional
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNNovember 9, 2017
Not a very organized agency. Usually you will work with one agent and that agent would give you the 411 about an assignment but since its an open agency, everyone works with you but theres where the problem lies. They dont have good communication between themselves.
secetive warehouse jobs
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Richfield, MNOctober 25, 2017
verified inventory comparing physical counts of stock and investigated discrepancies or adjusted errors.
atlas staffing always have different job selections
Fun and Easy work
Acquiring machine operative Knowledge (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 21, 2017
Only worked for about two days and 2 different companies and then i left town again although i learned something new working through atlas staffing and now i have experience assembling electronic parts
Pros
Plenty
Cons
Need to find more jobs for people
Its the best place for me to be workibg eight now i love the people and the family vibe
Distribution Associate (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNOctober 15, 2017
The make sure when atlas hires you that you are ready to work for a very expanding company That's competitive all the way around its also good to have a car plenty of over time
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Hiring process
Busy early to start welcomes any one that needs help to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 10, 2017
It depends on work what job you get sent out to do you learn fast how to do the job your boss is always willing to give you help on the position your working at the workplace you can work flexible in your surroundings the hardest part of the jobs is keeping up if your busy on a line what i enjoyed most was having lunch and a break
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No breaks and overtime
very productive and well organized
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 5, 2017
The staff always found you work and made sure you were called if you wanted to work. Theyd provide a bus route times and days.They made sure you got your work ticket in so you got paid that following friday.