Atlas Staffing, Inc Employee Reviews

A very fun place to work for.
little of everything/ warehouse work. (Former Employee) –  Richfield, MNDecember 14, 2018
This is a temp to hire service they send you to different places to work as they need you.
Sometimes they will send you to a job that will hire you on full time with there company.
a typical day depend on were they send you and what company they send you too.
You would work at a job for 6 months and then they could change you to a new company.
Pros
getting back to you about a new job.
Cons
there are no complaints with atlas
n/a
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Valley, WAOctober 30, 2018
Not much to tell. It is a Temp Agency that helps people in need of immediate income. They send you out on an assignment that may land you full time employment after working 550 hours through them.
Always has a job for you
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNSeptember 28, 2018
Any type of job your looking for they can place you I love that they try an place you in long term work that you could get hired on also paid every Friday is a plus
Have fun and Safe job in all areas of life.
Warehouse/Banquet Server/Cashier etc. (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 4, 2018
This locations is convenient for my neighbor hood.Lots of work in my area and throughout Twin Cities.Provide ride to work for reasonable price.Must get way home though.Which is fine to .All Staff Coordinator will get People out to work.Some short term assignment& long term assignment.Nice place to start and get hired on for new comers in Twin Cities.Have a fair Reputations for Temp Services.
Pros
Pay can increase by Performance and Assignment.
Cons
Short term Assignment can be a bill problem.
not great but not bad
Temp (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 5, 2018
Just a standard temp agency. they were pretty good about sending me out on jobs, but hard to get in contact with at times. the staff was nice and helpful
a good place
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Elk River, MNJune 25, 2018
a good place to start up in to eventually get hired into, they were very friendly and I was able to always stay in contact with them to get what I needed also.
Pros
friendly and efficent
Cons
no cons
They are a temp service
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Elk River, MNMay 16, 2018
They have a great staff that try to get you work as often as they can. This is a temp service though. They do have temp to hire. They are located all around the metro.
Good if there is no work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 8, 2018
I worked there for about 3 months or so I would say it is good but I didn't have time to play favoritism or seniority because bills don't get paid with a hugs or sorry we sent someone to work because we known them longer. But if there is no work they do be giving work a lot of work mostly warehouse.
Pros
Ride to warehouse
Cons
short breaks
One of the best places to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMarch 20, 2018
If youre looking for an incredible work experience and people who care about your day and well beong, then atlas staffing is the work site for you....
Pros
Money
Productive And Challenging
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 6, 2018
I liked it because i was never really doing the same thing, it’s always a new job so i learned alot of stuff in alot of different areas. Only thing was the lack of hours because it was a temporary Agency. It was the perfect job for someone focusing on school because you can make your own schedule.

Want to know more about Atlas Staffing, Inc?

Ask a question
Lots of jobs
Stocker, assembly, (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 23, 2018
Great place for temp to hire and great staff to help you find work. They call and do what they can to make sure u get what u need to work. Overall I had a great experience and actually on my way back to get a job again.
fun, exulint staff there!!
Warehouse Aide (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJanuary 5, 2018
It's good when your really looking for a permanent place to work. Fun people to work with, also caring too about other as well. Even when someone needed a day off to remember a loved one that had passed away a few years ago.
Pros
Saying thank you
Cons
Not enough work after the Holidays. :(
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 26, 2017
I love to work so as long as its the right pay and im interested in the job im going to work and i had very good days working for them i have good days no matter what company im working threw
work place
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILDecember 19, 2017
Atlas staffing sent me over to Sony warehouse in romeoville is was a nice workplace and easy going. we packaged movies and playstations and another few sony products. management was nice because the manager actually worked with you as well.
productive relaxed
INBOUND OUTBOUND CLERK/COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILDecember 3, 2017
the agency made it very easy to find hire and collect pay painlessly. agents are involved and attentive to employees needs and desires. would call to make sure your stubs were properly collected
Fast paced work environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Richfield, MNNovember 27, 2017
If I were in need of a job ASAP they were quick to place you at any hiring company mostly production jobs. the jobs varied anywhere from days to weeks. So if you just need something in between jobs they are who to call.
Staffing agency
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 25, 2017
When there were good positions they were helpful and did try to find me temp to hire . Most of the positions were general worker positions and required little training. I was able to gain good experience though and understand what was out there.
Pros
Good when jobs available
Cons
Temporary positions
Between the long hours and low pay it's just not worth it
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILNovember 25, 2017
Trying to do too much with too little staff. You're expected to do way more than you're paid to do. Often had to stay HOURS late and a low salaried posistion is used to make sure you don't get overtime. Everyone in my life was happy when I quite this job even though I had no backup plan, no source of income, no job set up to work in future.
Pros
Nice enough people
Cons
Too much work too little pay
strong work environment
Water Technician (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 14, 2017
meet in the shop demolition in basement then haul the old concrete from basement, install water system, clean dirt rocks boulders then head back to the shop warehouse
Pros
free lunch
Stressful and unprofessional
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNNovember 9, 2017
Not a very organized agency. Usually you will work with one agent and that agent would give you the 411 about an assignment but since its an open agency, everyone works with you but theres where the problem lies. They dont have good communication between themselves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlas Staffing, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about