Atlas World Group

Working at Atlas World Group: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Decent work environment-poor compensation

Atlas is a fine place to work, just don't expect to become rich working there. After being there for over a decade, my compensation had gone up a little over $3. They do offer decent training on the HQ campus. If you brown nose to the right people you might get an entry level or middle manager's position. T

Pros

Decent work environment

Cons

Pays poorly

Typical company environment. Nothing bad to say except the pay is too low

Good company to work for with great benefits. The pay however is extremely low. Management is top notch, and the training they provide is outstanding. The environmental is friendly and family oriented.

Atlas World Group insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment

Family oriented

This is a good place to work as it is very family oriented. That have a lot of great benefits and they do a lot for the employees.

Best job thus far

Atlas World Group is easily the best job I have had in my life thus far. They truly take care of their employees and do a wonderful job of making everyone feel valued regardless of position. The advancement opportunities are there and they make it known to those who are interested. If I did not have to relocate, I would still be there! The summer is by far the busiest time of the year there, so a summer trip during the week is out of the question...

Pros

Great benefits, good pay, advancement opportunities

Cons

summertime blackout dates.

N/a

A typical work day included interaction with co-workers, agents, and customers. The typical length of service is over 20 years.

No touch freight,not ture

When I got to there orientation they started out telling every one that they had lied. that this is touch freight you have to count 200 pads and stack them going and coming with broads and straps, I could not wait to get home and kick them to the curve.

Pros

Cons

big con

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlas World Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits