Atlassian

Atlassian Employee Reviews

The recruiting team was full of rockstars. I learned a lot from every one of them. Team first atmosphere but the customer was the focus. Very good interview process.
I worked as a contractor for close to a year at Atlassian and had a great experience getting to know the team as well as the organization. I would absolutely work there again and it has inspired to pursue a full-time position after working freelance for close to 5 years as a product designer.
Somewhat slow for an intern, but that's to be expected. Good manager and perks. Good team, great people to work with. Amazing office. Free meals during the day.
They paid me and I had free food and central air and a roof above my head. The people were not aliens or robots and they did not hurt me physically, mentally, or spiritually. You will not be rich but you will be ok.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Best place to work - games, free food etc.. You will get whatever you want to increase the productivity. associates are relaxed and chill type both in and outside the work.
Its great. A lot of churn thru the company as of now. Not sure how my fture is in the company. Hopefully the company will continue to develop new technologies and better tools
Management does not respect engineering decisions and pushes their own political agenda. There is no accountability or ownership of anything, and when management says that there will be accountability what they mean is that engineers should be accountable for broken solutions forced on them by management. Management makes drastic and terrible decisions, and then claims everything is fine even though a large portion of engineers are angry about it and multiple have quit or transfered to other teams over it.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare doesn't cover anything, management is terrible
A highly collaborative environment that is growing headcount and revenues rapidly over the past several years. The Talent team successfully balanced helping the company scale while implementing process & HRIS changes to support the tech-savvy workforce.
Atlassian was a great place to experience my internship. I enjoy the atmosphere and the people.