ATOS Employee Reviews

Found 422 reviews matching the search See all 1,799 reviews
Do you thrive in stressful situations - than this awesome!
Tower Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 12, 2018
Great experience. Most people worked from home. Meetings with clients and internal customers throughout the day. When something goes down it takes priority, day or night. Can be stressful as upper management is on one call and technical team on another. Can be exhilarating if you like it - but the occurrence of major instances always seem to come at the most inconvenient times!
Pros
remote worker, good team to work with but large company
Cons
As with most companies, benefits are shrinking including bonus payout and opportunity
Fun company to work for and very challenging work
Sr. SAP Basis/Security Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 8, 2018
Typical day was go from the start...stayed very busy. There was so much work to go around that no one was bored. They had project work, support opportunities, evaluations teams, training teams, and always something new to learn. The management team was awesome, very supportive and encouraging. The Arlington Data Center was up and coming as new business was moving on site. What I learned is how to interact with clients and keep them happy. Workplace culture was not leaving until the dust settled.
Pros
Great Pay and benefits, opportunites to learn, great management
Cons
Work family balance, high pressures/stress, lacked stability
Experience ranges by account
Tower Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYOctober 4, 2018
Different accounts will provide different experiences and opinion. The account I am on has turned borderline toxic with the contracted customer causing over delivery on more than one occasion.
Self directed
Regional Process Owner (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXOctober 4, 2018
Not much management interface. Objectives of role were not well defined. Seemed like additional stress added post first year of company merger, could be due to management changes.
Pros
Remote office. Good benefits, Pto.
Cons
Leadership and role changes.
My Day
Senior Telecommunications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 27, 2018
Log in and respond to tickets and email
work on any projects

Management was very good. listened and coached.

remote office

hardest part was not always having something to do

best part was working with the team.
Pros
remote working
Cons
for me not having enough work
Terrible management and no opportunity for growth
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYSeptember 25, 2018
Got a cold call from a SIEMENS Manager who was directing the account with ING\Voya. They hired me on the spot then SIEMENS sold the business to ATOS/NSC Global. I spent nearly six years and none of my team ever got a raise. No onsite management or direction.. Terrible company to work for - would not recommend ATOS/NSC Global.
Pros
Cons
Terrible treatment of employees and no opportunity for advancement.
It is a good company to work for.
FUNCTIONAL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 24, 2018
I was in a position that allowed me to work from home. Management new that I was a self-starter, new what to do to get my job completed and that I did not need to be consistently monitored. I was trusted with the responsibility that they knew I could always be reached and that I always over performed in getting my job done.
Pros
Allowed the flexibility of working from home.
Cons
Moving to a new manager or attached to a new department every 6-8 months or so.
No Comment
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  TennesseeSeptember 13, 2018
I do not have favorable comments to add about the management, workplace culture, the hardest part of the job or the most enjoyable part of the job. I do not have any additional comments.
Atos
Computer Technician/Customer Service IT (Former Employee) –  Flint, MISeptember 11, 2018
good hours, not good enough pay rate for the headaches they ask you to take on for them. I think the hardest part of working there was the lack of faith management would bestow to the service desk. This caused several set backs and slow periods. I learned how to work and comunicate with my collegues more effectively under stressful situations.
Pros
paid breaks, clients were alright for the most part.
Cons
Pay
Na
Operational Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXSeptember 11, 2018
NA- I believe the company needs to look more in-depth at employees and not treat them as a number on their revenue board. Local Mgr. was great but the upper mgmnt didn't seem to care as much about the employees
Pros
worked from home
Cons
overworked, underpaid
Nice place to work
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PASeptember 8, 2018
Laid back company and customer friendly.
Worked in the security team that handles badge encryption and building access. Most enjoyable part was working with my collegues at the previous building, very friendly
Pros
customers
Cons
some co-workers
Corporate life isn't for me
Account Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 7, 2018
My work bores me. My peers who succeed do so by keeping thier heads down and maintaining status quo. Anyone can do the work if you are capable of searching the internet. The rub is that sometimes, you'll have to carry the extra weight for lazy team members. With nothing else of note occuring in a day, that can become overwhelming. Honestly, I don't know why these positions pay so much more than other entry level jobs that require more work and effort.
Pros
Steady work, steady employ
Cons
No value in work
They'll fire you at the drop of a hat, or a word. "Uncomfortable."
Level 1 Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 5, 2018
From what I've seen, they like to fire people. You either cave to their every suggestion, or they'll find a reason they don't even need to just fire you. Someone said I make them "uncomfortable". Well guess how comfortable it is to be unable to pay my rent because of the timing.
Pros
Seemingly relaxed
Cons
Fickle
Excellent Company to work for
SENIOR ALLSCRIPTS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  NCAugust 25, 2018
I've enjoyed my work with Atos, great management and team support. Benefits and pay are comparable to other jobs if not better. Management on my team is superior and always available to assist if needed.
Pros
Great management, benefits, reimbursement
N/a
Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORAugust 23, 2018
Atos is an outsourced service provider, you work the position they hire you for, do not expect to have a career path, or raises when working a low ranking position.
No raise and No promotions
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Celebration, FLAugust 21, 2018
I worked for Xerox Business Solutions, which was one of the best jobs I had, until Atos bought them out. In which they reduced rates of pay, started firing everyone left and right and then outsourced all future employees to India and Manila.
Escalation Manager (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionAugust 16, 2018
I left this company because of the poor management on our Account.
Our managers being replaced from time to time and the last manager was not trained for the account.

It was a mess.

After two years, our account closed.
Pros
Salary
Cons
No raise for 5 years!!!!!!!!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 12, 2018
Fear management with no coaching.
Will take advantage of you if you start working overtime (without getting paid) and expect it going forward.
Atos is basically a fragmented bunch of companies that have been bought but never really joined completely. This creates a lot of confusion and ineffectiveness in the departments that support the entire company like HR, Finance and Procurement.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
easy job for descent pay
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDAugust 12, 2018
non stressful job for descent pay. needs better training materials. hardest part is when the customers lie about following the required trouble shooting steps
Pros
sometimes issue early release, good pay
Cons
needs better training
Poor work/life balance
CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 7, 2018
The workplace culture is a challenge. I've seen people called in on vacation. For years I have averaged 60 hours per week without help. Management in France micromanages the team in the United States. They do not understand the cultural difference.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATOS. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight