ATOS Employee Reviews

Found 502 reviews matching the search See all 2,010 reviews
Strong collaborative culture among employees
Global Head Service Delivery Management (Current Employee) –  Middletown, MDApril 12, 2019
Atos is a company with an employee culture based on caring, collaboration and learning, The employees that are most successful are organizationally connected and aware, agile and flexible.
Opportunity
Global Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 11, 2019
Opportunity to move between positions sometimes based on being in a certain place at a certain time. Fortunate to have good managers throughout tenure.
Not the best
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 9, 2019
The job requires you to spend countless hours to make the customer happy as they promise things we dont have the resources to do, they move all jobs to India and honestly the quality is too low
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Lack of support, poor management and recognition
Great environment to learn more and grow
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAApril 3, 2019
Great environment to learn more and grow.
Enjoyed working there.
I learned a lot at the company.
Friendly team and very helpful.
Would like to work for this company again.
No clear direction or vision
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 2, 2019
The company is too bureaucratic filled with time consuming processes that do not seem to have any value. Independent thinking is not encouraged and when you bring up an issue with management you are encouraged not to voice it publicly. It just doesn't seem that all groups are pulling in the same direction so when working across multiple work groups consensus becomes virtually impossible or at a minimum extremely painful and contentious.
Pros
Benefits, time off and some dedicated/talented employees
Cons
Low morale, lackluster management
Flexible work opportunities. Good work/life balance.
Information Security Principal (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 2, 2019
Atos has a very flexible remote working policy. I worked with a smart team of people. We were given the flexibility to engage with the client and pitch ideas for improvements. Knowledgeable manager. Access to a variety of training opportunities.
They are longing to become the next HCL with everything offshored to India
VICE PRESIDENT (Former Employee) –  UndisclosedApril 1, 2019
Sr. company management does not care about "people" at all. They continue to believe that furloughing staff without pay is the way to meet their business objectives.
The business model is broken, and they have no intention of fixing it.
Pros
Cons
Virtually everything
Typical Outsource Company - be prepared to be "off shored"
Sr Telecom Analyst / Sr Info Specialist (Former Employee) –  No Hollywood, CAMarch 23, 2019
I had a great salary because I worked very hard for it at a popular entertainment company before they outsourced over 1000 employees in 2005. For the next 13 years there was only 1 raise for this group of employees and 2 months later Atos took back that raise due to "economic reasons".

Some parts of the IT department were worked like dogs; others of us were often looking for work. It didn't seem to me that 'loaning' individuals from underworked groups to help out the overworked groups was ever a consideration.

When I asked management where there was the greatest need (should I learn more about Excel or SQL or Perl...), I would be told "just pick something and go with it."

We were repeatedly told "there is no talk of layoffs for anyone in our group". Then suddenly half my team was laid off and our jobs were given to employees in the Philippines.

In short, there is no appreciation for accomplishments or loyalty. Additionally there is no job security. Because of this I found I had no 'pride of ownership' working for an outsource company.
Pros
Work from home, flexible hours
Cons
No job security, no appreciation for job well done, no training
no career advancement potentials
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMarch 20, 2019
Typical day at atos was to provide help desk solutions to customers.
I learned you are expendable at any time and for any reason there
poorly managed
hardest part of job was micro-managing
Most enjoyable part about job was providing customers with knowledgeable help
Pros
hours
Cons
lack of leadership, cut throat mentality
Proactive enviorment
Remote Coding Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 15, 2019
Coding collaboration between leadership, audit, cdi and client are a focus at ATOS. Coding Managers strive to achieve goals set forth with DNFC and DNFB, coder retention and achieving success with the Client expectations.
Good place to work.
Solutions Integrator (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAMarch 14, 2019
Atos was a good place to work. It provided good compensation and benefits. They largely let you do your job without too much interference as well. Not too much to complain about.
ATOS - A Great Place To Work
Area Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 5, 2019
ATOS was a great company to work for. The senior level management for North America has changed but the goal is still the same; to be a driving force in its industry
Atos is French owned company just starting to make headway in North America
Desktop Support Senior Level 3 Team Lead (Former Employee) –  National supportMarch 4, 2019
Atos is French owned company just starting to make headway in North America. There are some growing pains as with most new companies to the US Market.

They are very corporate driven and have multiple business units in play. I worked for the contract outsourced side of the business where it seemed that Atos business model is somewhat struggling with in making a profit.

I was recently a participant in a reduction in force proceedings with Atos. Whom appears to value short term low wage employees and outsourcing their work to third world countries.

I wish them well.
Pros
Great employees a d local management
Cons
Not American worker friendly
Great Company
AIX/Unix Administrator/ System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 20, 2019
I have a great time at ATOS. One of the best company to work for. You get to learn alot from your peers and managers. Always learning new things art work
Remote Opportunities
Information Security Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 20, 2019
The best thing about my time with Atos was that I was allowed to work remotely. This was an excellent opportunity for me, as I had very small children when I first began.
Nobody should be there by choice anymore
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 19, 2019
They say they are employee focused, they are not.
Contracts are not renewed and new accounts are not being sold. There is always mass layoffs because they are always trying to reduce overhead so that executives can still clear their bonuses. Oh, by the way, unless you are a director, you won’t be bonus eligible. I saw how the company deteriorated once Atos took over and not a single thing got better; only worse. There are many companies out there that do the exact same thing but don’t treat their employees like disposable waste; my advice to a job seeker is to pursue one of them and take your skills where they will be appreciated by the way you are compensated and the culture they promote.
Pros
Worked from home, direct mgr was awesome
Cons
Has taken away vacation, bonuses, reimbursement of expenses, tuition reimbursement, insurance, etc..
Good place to get started
Level 1 Agent (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHFebruary 14, 2019
This is a good company to get started in the IT field.
Most problems are from lack of advancement in promotion and pay.
They use contracting company like most IT companies which can cause problems.
ok
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Clovis, NMFebruary 12, 2019
The hours are not for me. But over all is is an ok place to work. It is kind of stressful on the really busy days, but for the most part I did enjoy the job.
Poorly managed company
Data Center Services Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boydton, VAFebruary 8, 2019
The biggest joke Microsoft has ever hired to provide technicians at its world's largest data center in Boydton, VA. A horrible company for which to work.
Lack of direction and management support
Senior Procurement Specialist-Contract (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 6, 2019
No process or procedure in place to guide on what is expected on day to day job. Lack of support from upper management and sometime can be less than professional.
Pros
work remote
Cons
lack of guidance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATOS. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at ATOS.

Powered by Comparably