ATR International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Awesome employer
Technical Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 5, 2018
Fun company with lots of all hands meetings.I would work there again if the company had not been sold and the management team was still in place. I have fond memories.
Export Compliance
Trade Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Palm Bay Florida (Renesas)February 26, 2018
Supported the Trade Compliance Group. in their exporting of parts around the world that supported things from technical equipment to the space program.
Pros
Free breakfasts
Cons
Contract Temp work
Great Place to work
Clinical Label Designer (Current Employee) –  North Chicago, ILFebruary 23, 2018
Good Agency and pay is competitive and company has overall good understanding of what to expect from their contractor, the company does care about its workers and making sure everything is as expected as its should be i really do like that about ATL Int'L
Fun workplace
Operator (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 26, 2018
assemble about 300 devices every two hours, i learned how to work in a clean room environment, the management was great, the culture there was very diverse, the hardest part was getting used to the repetitive motion, the most enjoyable part of the job was the bonuses.
very good company
Financial Representative II (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28244November 28, 2017
Excellent staff and managers team work very patient people that are willing to help out in any of your questions regarding clients and boarding process
Pros
relaxed
Cons
benefits limited
Ok
Talent Sourcer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 17, 2017
My time at ATR was ok. Overall I would say the culture there is very monotonous and the people don't have much life to them it feels like. If sitting at your desk and talking to no one for hours, this is the job for you.
Temporary Position
Business Applications Analyst (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 11, 2017
I did not work at ATR International. I was a contract person.

So I really can't answer the questions fairly.

The team was very helpful to answer all questions.
Pros
No realy beneftis. Did not get paid for Holidays.
Cons
Nice people to work with.
Technical Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter / Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 22, 2017
The hardest part of this job is working with applicants that you only talk to on the phone.

But it was rewarding to find jobs for people. I enjoyed that.
Pros
Rewarding to help people find jobs
Cons
Not meeting the applicants and relying on what they tell you over the phone.
Great place to work with wonderful supportive staff and management
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 26, 2017
I have nothing but amazing things to say about ATR, they really give you the necessary time to succeed. Its not your typical sales job, where you are just cut by your neck. If you happen to get your foot in the door, then they look to keep you long term. Amazing culture with even more amazing upper management. They took me in with little to no sales experience and taught me how to become a great recruiter. For that i am forever grateful i got a chance to work here.
Pros
Company picnics, company events, great benefits.
Cons
nothing bad to say, i really enjoyed every minute of this company.
Job while in between jobs
Order Fulfilment Associate (Temp to Hire Position) (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAJune 19, 2017
ATR International is just the temp company for Blackhawk Network/Cardpool. So this review is toward Blackhawk Network/Cardpool. It was a ok place to work. No advancement, tho. Co-workers are messy. Alot of drama and no communication skills between the leads all the way to management. Alot of people usually don't stay for long meaning they have a high turn over rate with hiring and retaining their employees. Its about the job not makin sure their employees are ok. Productivity sometime is slow because they dont have enough work so they have to find you something to do. If u are look for just a job to make some money to make ends meet. This is the job for you but dont think you can make it your career job.
Pros
Flexible at times
Cons
Attendence point system, no enough pay
job agency life
Customer Support Specialist for ASUS (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 30, 2017
was with the agency a few months before i was made permanent. I would have to go their every Friday to get my check, it was nice to get paid weekly...
Pros
made perm
Cons
had to go to get my check
Great for Initial Contract Position
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 14, 2017
Recruiters provide good interview prep and insight on company/position interviewing for. Sign-on process is straightforward and uncomplicated. Staff do a good job of supporting HR wise and during initial assignment. Little to no assistance provided for additional contracts after initial expires. Eventually, staff just stops communicating and responding.
Pros
Good communication during initial contract, interview prep, company/interviewer.position insight, HR functions online.
Cons
No assistance for finding new assignments.
Very responsive to employee requests
Network Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCDecember 31, 2016
ATR is the kind of company I like to work for. They are available when you need them, and they let you work. They aren't over your shoulder all day with all kinds of requirements. Easy to work for. As a contractor they are A plus in my book.
Very hands off management
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 12, 2016
Pretty hands off management style, just work hard any they will reward you. Unlimited PTO and great benefits package. Just be sure to make as many phone calls/submissions as possible.
Great Co-workers and Manager
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 2, 2016
Everyone is very helpful with the intention of making sure we're all successful. There are no bad questions as long as they're not overly repetitive. Family like environment and great work environment. Management is very approachable and willing to coach you in anything you have problems in.
Inventory Clerk
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 26, 2016
I was a contractor with this company for 3 years. I was rarely absent. They checked in with me every month to make sure assignment was going well.
Pros
They let me work alot of overtime
Cons
No benefits
Great Agency to work for.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAApril 24, 2016
ATR International is a Staffing agency. The recruiter assigned to work with me has been very successful in her placement of two assignments.

The environment is very professional and friendly. I would recommend ATR to anyone seeking a career opportunity.
no paid vacation
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAApril 21, 2016
Hours were guaranteed. Plenty of overtime. Enjoy working with my colleagues. A lot of the Saturdays were mandatory, but at least we got free lunch.
Productive and Managed Properly
Data Center Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJanuary 29, 2016
I enjoy this position, its Management and everything it about it. I wish this position was permanent and not contractual.
Pros
Close to home and the work is great
Cons
the contract ends in December 2016
Great for a contract company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILApril 2, 2015
Most of what work is like depends on the company you are contracted with, but for a contract company and what they do contribute they are great compared to others. My recruiter is nice to work with and easy to communicate with. They seem like they actually care. They actually give me some paid holidays and even a bonus on my birthday.
Pros
paid holidays, bonus on birthday