Atria Senior Living Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,456 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 400 locations in 45 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 40,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 16,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.
There are 3 Atria Senior Living jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Atria Senior Living.
Salary estimated from 3.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Employees at Atria Senior Living have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Hard work, competitive, supportive environment. Managers do their job and employees are expected to do their job.
Everyone works hard and is asked to take responsibility.
Atria is a wonderful company to work for RVP and above treat managers with respect and compensation is great. I would recommend anyone to work for Atria senior living
Staff trying hard but corporate culture makes things difficult always understaffed covid has made things even harder with constant changing rules than
Poor management, unrealistic expectations, discrimination. Impossible scheduling with no flexibility, poor wages and benefits. The worst work environment I have ever been in or known of.
Management doesnt keep their words, doesnt really care about the residents nor employees. day shift staffs have 3staffs: 77residents ratio; night shifts 2staffs:77 residents ratio. Anybody, any family that will decide to place their elderlies in an Assisted Living, do your homeworks, ask questions, atleast use your best judgement, ask yourselves if your loved ones will get the help and care they need if facilities have 2 to 3 caregivers for 70 to 100 residents! Do not settle for less, your elderlies deserve the best and you will be paying hard earned money to these facilities.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 258 questions about working at Atria Senior Living. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Atria Senior Living employees.
Insights from 735 Indeed users who have interviewed with Atria Senior Living within the last 5 years.
Explained what would be expected of me, what job qualifications I should have. . . . .like I said a normal inter view . . .what didi I like about my job. . ..why did I leave my old job, etc.
What kind of work experience do you have Are you good a trouble shooting what kind of customer experience do you have
Am i a team player Why would I be a good person for the job
Residents and Families Love These 6 Senior Living Facilities(opens in a new window)MSN International Edition
Healthcare Services Market Size, Share, growth, Trends and Forecast 2022-2030 | Taiwan News | 2022-11-11 14:59:25(opens in a new window)Taiwan News
Amazon Expands Alexa Smart Properties for Senior Living to UK, Parts of Europe(opens in a new window)Senior Housing News
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Atria Senior Living?Published on May 24, 2021
- Atria Senior Living