AtriCure, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
I loved working for my supervisor. I had alot of struggles with upper management. Their goals for the receiving position were unreasonable at times.
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMay 10, 2018
I very much enjoyed my job at Atricure. My husband was relocated for his job so we had to move back to Georgia. I miss the atmosphere there. My co workers were great also. They took pretty good care of the employees at Atricure.
Pros
Snack day, health fairs, quarterly lunch at a restaurant of employees choice.
Company Dynamics
Associate (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHNovember 14, 2017
It depends on which department you work in whether or not you can enjoy the potential benefits of working for this seemingly High Tech and Community aware company.
Pros
High Tech
Cons
No Work Balance and very little PTO even when working over 50 hours/week
Loved it.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHOctober 11, 2017
A great place to work. very fast paced, never boring, great people. Lots of incentive for the production team. Always busy, never slow moment. everyday was fun
Stressful and dead-end
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 1, 2017
The CEO is a great guy and has brought the company the long way and is innovative and creative but there is very little communication between management and lower level staff. There are a lot of VPs, Directors and managers and few people to get the actual work done. There is little opportunity for advancement, as most positions are filled from outside. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the work load. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the ability to keep learning new skills as your job responsibilities continue to increase. The raises are minimal but the basic benefits are fair.
Pros
Ability to continually learn new skills, on-site lunchroom
Cons
Stressful, few advancement opportunities, little pay increases
Very top heavy organization
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJuly 27, 2017
Atricure continues to hire top level managers and to load more and more work on the few lower level positions. The work loads increase and although responsibilities for lower level employees escalate, the raises are minimal. Low level high achievers are not recognized or appreciated. Many department heads are located in other states. Communication is prevalent between managers and directors and executive staff but scarce from management down. Advancement is almost non-existent as open positions are generally filled from outside.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Management, no advancement potential, inflexible, low raises
Nothing really special about this place
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Mason OHApril 29, 2017
I worked in S/R with a couple of immature kids and a manager that was not much better.
The work was non stop from start of the shift to the end.
Coworkers were more interested in taking smoke breaks and playing with their cell phones than teaching new employees how the job was done.
Supervisor was more interested in making sure his "boys" were able to do what they wanted.
He never took complaints seriously.
HR was no help either.
Went to HR with a request to transfer out of the warehouse. While they were denying my request, they brought up that a complaint had been lodged against me just that very morning.
Bottom line, the boys got their way and I left
Pros
Free Snackday Thursday
Cons
Everything else
Great place to work. Highly recommend.
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHApril 24, 2017
Great place to work and I highly recommend getting on board with them. They are growing at a rapid pace and are becoming one of the leaders in cardiac surgery as far as the device industry goes.
Working for a cause
Quality Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMarch 13, 2017
Working for AtriCure was a rewarding experience and knowing that the work being done by AtriCure is making life better for those suffering with AFIB.

I was my own manager mostly left to do what I knew needed to be done, I grew with AtriCure from being a front desk support to HR administrator to Quality Administrator each position learning the department and there needs. I enjoyed working with AtriCure mostly for the people contact and the way I could be of assistance to so many people on so many levels.
Pros
Great people - beautiful new building
Cons
500 + employees
Owner and developer of the product / technology is pure genius!
Clinical Specialist / Product Development Manager (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHMarch 23, 2012
Ablation technology and therapy have since eclipsed the original developed by AtriCure but the concept became a fire storm in medicine due in large part by the team of management, engineers, sales, and associates.

Want to know more about AtriCure, Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AtriCure, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

AtriCure, Inc. Reviews by Location