Atrium Health Careers & Employment - Working at Atrium Health
Work happinessScores based on about 472 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOEugene A. Woods
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
What would you say about your employer?
What was the turnover with employee staying on the job, my answer high, because hard to get there and low salary.
The normal interview questions. What is your experience dealing with difficult people, staff, pt's, MD's? .....etc
Basic interview questions.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Atrium Health?Published on May 24, 2021
- Atrium Health