Atrium Health
View all Atrium Health reviews

Atrium Health

Atrium Health CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Review

Overall Ok

I worked as a CNA for Atrium Health. We were woefully understaffed all the time, but we all tried our best to work together and make it through. I was PRN and only downside was they clearly didn't pay attention to the days I absolutely could not work because they would message me every single time asking if I could work that night.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Amazing experience

I worked in the behavioral unit and I met many great people. I learned a lot clinically and I was able to see for myself how prevalent mental illness really is.
Same role

Productive and caring place to work for

I really enjoyed working at Atrium. The communication and staff were amazing. We did have our issues at times but they were quickly resolved. We all worked as a team to ensure our patients were well taken care of.
Same location

A decent place to work but need better pay and benefits for staff

Staffing isn’t always great and the pay is poor compared to other companies. It is a good place to work if they would just pay more. Management could be more involved with employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atrium Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Atrium Health.
Powered byComparably

Compare Atrium Health with

Studying at Atrium Health

Find out what it's like to study here.Read all reviews
  • Atrium Health