Atrium Hospitality Careers and Employment
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$500M to $1B (USD)
- IndustryHotels & Resorts
You’re seeing all 1,115 jobs at Atrium Hospitality because we can’t find any available jobs at Atrium Hospitality close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 336 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Cleaning & Sanitation
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 30 questions about working at Atrium Hospitality. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Atrium Hospitality employees.
Insights from 54 Indeed users who have interviewed with Atrium Hospitality within the last 5 years.
How long have you bartended?
Atrium did not interview me, i did apply for a supervisor position, few months back, but the gm didnt even bother to interview me. my chief read question out loud while "interviewing" me for the position. which ultimately, was not filled.
Would I ever call in . No seriously. What type of question is that ? Am I dependable. Etc all bull because at the end of the day , they didn't even honor what they we're saying and basically I was fired because they didn't want to promote some girl (who was one of the nicest people I ever met ) to housekeeping inspector. She basically was a people person and she had had it with the management. Which now I totally get why. She is in my prayers . These people were as stuffy as they come ...all except one if the front desk managers and a banquet manager.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Atrium Hospitality