Atrium Hospitality
55Below average

Atrium Hospitality Employee Reviews

United States83 reviews
It's a newer company that still isn't sure what it's doing yet. Policies are ever changing and it's hard to keep up. They are also one of these work more and get paid less kinds of companies.
Throughout my career in hospitality industry of 25 years, I've never work for a company that truly values it's employees. The president respect everyone and their values. They give everyone the tools they need to succeed at work and life.
Fantastic management, friendly staff, ample room to grow, one of the very best companies I've worked for, tons of perks and overall enjoyed the people and coworkers.
The G.M. makes you feel like family as well as my immediate supervisor they are honest and very trust worthy, and very helpful I could not ask for a better group of people to work with.
Corporate employees very unhappy while the executive team ignores the truth. There was a true disconnect and the insurance is true robbery. It’s a good job until you find something else
Busy Properties focused on guest satisfaction. Energizing teams work well together. Typical day is there is no typical day due to the ever changing due to who is staying at the hotel. Hardest part was keeping up with the pace. Overall good company.
Management will give you the opportunity to show your skills and talents and encourage and support you on how to improve. You are motivated to go to work because of the great team.
Atrium only cares about the bottom line not the employees. They cut corners whenever possible and don’t take care of the employees. Pay is under average for work required.
I love to cook, so working in the hotel industry is just right for me. We stay busy and have fun. We are very open about our needs, wants, likes and dislikes. Management is very understanding to our needs
Atrium Hospitality's Senior and Corporate Leadership and World-Class in every regard.

The culture is one of performance accountability in each position, but executed at all times in line with a corporate culture of Service, Teamwork, Respect and Perseverance.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Atrium Hospitality?
I have loved working at this company. Great work/life balance. Casual atmosphere. They had to cut salaries due to Coronavirus. Not sure how long it will last. Would not leave otherwise.
The company lacks structure, and knowledgeable leaders. There is little training which trickles down to the properties. It feels very amateur. The employees are nice and its a casual environment.
The employees are awesome
The head of housekeeping is the worst manager there.

If you apply for this job stay away from the housekeeping dept

will not be treated fairly

Terrible head manager
It's a job. Not much room for advancement. Management is not great. It's a very unprofessional workplace. Keep to yourself and make your money, go home and call it a day.
No Room for growth no matter how hard you work you don't make the amount that it's worth and you get treated poorly. There is a very good reason why no one stays there long.
I have worked for Atrium for almost two years. I have found it to be a great place to work. The people are great and the clients are great. I recommend it to anyone looking for a great job.
Company pays the absolute minimum it can get away with to keep it's employees from being below poverty line. Management is terrible and is only concerned with their department ratings and bonuses but go through employees like they are disposable. Staff employed for 15 to 20 years aren't making 12.50 per hour with 1% annual raises.
Management is the problem. The front desk manager has no idea on how to train and encourage newcomers. She is also rude, Naïve, awkward, and stupid. Atrium is all favoritism and no support. In the beginning, they had me work at the front with no computer training and no IHG training and expect me to sign up new members when nobody even trained me. I have worked as a receptionist for a company in Silicon Valley and this job was by far a joke with no opportunity.
I have line cooks that make more than me as a manager. That's with just regular pay. Uppermanagent doesn't care about the employees just the bottom line.
I’ve been here a few months and at first seems great I was motivated but very soon learned that almost all of management had no real managerial experience they were unprofessional and petty they forced staff to sacrifice personal lives for the ideal schedule they needed for themselves even if staff had to work full time no breaks no days off... zero discipline for managers who yelled or demeaned their staff and zero regard for staff or guest needs if it didn’t benefit the company
Worst place to work, Human Resources manager is the most racist person I have seen. No one will support you, Atrium Hospitality do not care about the staff at their hotels, only care to make money. Never work for Atrium Hospitality!!!!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atrium Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
InHerSight Score
2.6Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight