Atrium Staffing Employee Reviews

the are heartless
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  NJJuly 22, 2018
it was ok. but i did miss a couple of interviews bdue to health reason, try to explain. but they did not want to work with me anymore. i have callled them numerous times but they say just keep saying someone will call me back.
Reliable
Administrative Manager (Former Employee) –  New York StateJuly 17, 2018
They make sure you have a project to work on and keep you updated every step of the way. Constantly email or call you to have you prepared for any interviews or upcoming jobs.
Pros
Easy to get new temp projects
Cons
low salary
The pay close attention to the details of what you are looking for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJMay 30, 2018
They will definitely listen to what you are looking for and make sure to place you somewhere you are likely to enjoy and succeed in. I would definitely recommend them. They clearly have a very broad range of contacts and are trusted.
Great culture, needs to work on work-life balance
Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 29, 2018
Work life balance is not entirely bad but work from home policies could help a company with mostly women.
The culture is great and free snacks do help. Some locations have free gym.
Good for College Students
Consumer Advocate L'Oreal Assignment (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJMay 20, 2018
Atrium is very helpful for college students, they give you exposure to companies. I told my recruiter about a company I was interested in and within a week I hear back from them regarding a temp long term position.
Environment
Restocked and dispensed technician boxes (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJMay 15, 2018
Although a temporary job, the placement was a good one. Close to my house, weekends were free, and there was opportunity for overtime. It was a very relaxed atmosphere, with knowledgeable people around to help you do your job better
Atrium is a great company to work with and great at honing your skills.
Eligibility Analyst, Admin. Assistant (Former Employee) –  Islin, NJMay 9, 2018
I have worked with Atrium for many years and they have provided me with reputable assignments through out the new jersey tri state area. Great company!
Pros
Flexible work schedules
Cons
No healthcare
Great Temp Agency
Long Term Temp (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 4, 2018
They partner with great employers. You gain a lot of experience which allowed me to be flexible and understand which jobs worked for me and my personality. I enjoyed my time with working with them. Only con was the turn around to place you in a new temp position. It took a while which was my main reason to seek for permanent employment.
Employment Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2018
This was a temp agency they work with top notch employers. They found be temp as well as full time work. Good company. You can find a good job with them.
Fast paced environment
Work Force Management/Project Management (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 13, 2018
Enjoyed the contract I worked for Atrium staffing. The environment was outdated and a tad barbaric but the pay was compensation to deal with it. I was disappointed that they did not hire contract workers for permanent positions. They only hired from within for my specific department.
Pros
They fed us a lot!
Cons
Constant harrassment
Contract Positions at Atrium Staffing
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 31, 2018
I had a great experience with Atrium. They gave me three contract positions, and I was able to work in three different capacities - twice as an accountant, and once as an internal auditor.
Pros
variety of work, benefits, friendly staff
Cons
no benefits
Best Staffing Agency
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 26, 2018
I've worked with many Staffing Agency's and they are the best. I was never out of work long my Rep kept me working and the great thing was I always was asked back to the place I started.
Temping
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2017
I amurrently temping from an assignment sent to me thru atrium. It has been a great learning experience. I have received responses to any questions that have arisen throughout my assignment.
Met my financial needs.
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Southhaven, MSDecember 12, 2017
staff worked well together, it met my needs. never enough time to really get to know residents, very busy, heavy patient load. plenty of supplies when needed. always able to work in a 30 minute lunch break. insurance met my needs. got death benefit when husband died, it helped.
Pros
understanding, gave me the time off when I had husband home on hospice.
Cons
work was hard on my back.
Solid Staffing Agency
Temp (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 27, 2017
Atrium is a solid staffing agency with varying opportunities. Sometimes business is slow and sometimes fast paced. There are many women working as staffers, and sometimes a temp can get lost in the mix of shifting from staffing agent to agent, so trying to form a solid relationship with each staffer is crucial.
Jobs Fade
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 10, 2017
The company plays favorites with their temps. If you do not have a good experience with a client you will stop getting work until they are desperate.
Data Entry
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJ 08830September 28, 2017
My Recruiter all had an open door policy, took the time to understand and situation and always return my calls. I never made to fell punish if I refused a position.
Oppotunities
Consulting - Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 19, 2017
Good place to kick start a career. I had a good time learning lots of stuff. I engaged in a number of clients with different circumstances. I was offered the opportunity to sit in meetings with clients.
A temp agency so a lot is out of their hands. They arent a bad company to work for at all. It was where I was placed that had poor management.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Saxonburg, PASeptember 11, 2017
The manager I worked with was great. My problems had nothing to do with her or Atrium staffing. The company I worked for thru them expected you to be available 7 days a week. It was very stressful and fast paced. Continually complained about getting more quantity out and wouldn't worry about quality but the following week it would be the exact opposite.
Pros
Temp agency
Cons
Temp agency
Labor intensive, very stressful
HOUSING ADVISOR & NOTARY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, NJAugust 30, 2017
This was a temporary position. Instructions changed every day and extremely difficult to keep up with proper procedures. I left this position due to falling down stairs at my home causing me to fracture my right ankle

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atrium Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight