Atrium Staffing Employee Reviews

staffing agency
Clerical Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 14, 2018
staffing agency in NYC, grabbed work of all kinds paid well, many freelance artists. When an assignment was up fior grabs you had to either take or deny.
Pros
Flwxible hours
Cons
temp positions
Flexible Hrs and Good People !
Resident Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 6, 2018
I love working under people who are understanding and great people. My Bosses at atrium are just that and much more. i love working with atrium and would recommend it to anyone trying to gain experience in office work.
Overall a good company
Contractor at Cox Communications (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 11, 2018
This was a good company to be with as they are a good pass through company for my industry of work. Staff is good and quick to respond compared to many companies i have consulted through. Workforce culture is dictated by Client.
Pros
Responsive staff and team of people that manage the account
Cons
cost of benefits are too high
Fun people
Administrative Assistant/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2018
Lovely people, everyone is hard working and looking to advance the agenda. Alot of phone calls required, which is good for business in theory but sometimes but often takes away from other things you may be working on.
Many temporary opportunities
Administrative Assistant and Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 6, 2018
All the temporary gigs I was sent to were very friendly and enjoyable. I recommend Atrium to anyone looking for temp work. But you must respond to possible gigs very quickly. They get taken very fast!
Pros
Friendly environment and recruiters
Cons
Must always check emails for temp work that becomes unavailable quickly.
Outstanding Company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 24, 2018
This is an amazing company to work for! They really value you and want you to succeed. They give you training, tools and support to do a great job. The commission structure is incredibly motivating and you can make unreal money if you put the work in - there is no commission cap so you earn more based on how well you do your job.
Pros
benefits, compensation, co-workers, culture, feeling valued...
Cons
Limited ability to work from home, can be stressful at times
Typical Agency
PROMOTIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 13, 2018
Usually has assignments to send clients on but you have to stay in constant contact with them to be first considered. Very competitive. I would recommend clients.
the are heartless
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  NJJuly 22, 2018
it was ok. but i did miss a couple of interviews bdue to health reason, try to explain. but they did not want to work with me anymore. i have callled them numerous times but they say just keep saying someone will call me back.
Reliable
Administrative Manager (Former Employee) –  New York StateJuly 17, 2018
They make sure you have a project to work on and keep you updated every step of the way. Constantly email or call you to have you prepared for any interviews or upcoming jobs.
Pros
Easy to get new temp projects
Cons
low salary
The pay close attention to the details of what you are looking for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJMay 30, 2018
They will definitely listen to what you are looking for and make sure to place you somewhere you are likely to enjoy and succeed in. I would definitely recommend them. They clearly have a very broad range of contacts and are trusted.
Great culture, needs to work on work-life balance
Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 29, 2018
Work life balance is not entirely bad but work from home policies could help a company with mostly women.
The culture is great and free snacks do help. Some locations have free gym.
Good for College Students
Consumer Advocate L'Oreal Assignment (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJMay 20, 2018
Atrium is very helpful for college students, they give you exposure to companies. I told my recruiter about a company I was interested in and within a week I hear back from them regarding a temp long term position.
Environment
Restocked and dispensed technician boxes (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJMay 15, 2018
Although a temporary job, the placement was a good one. Close to my house, weekends were free, and there was opportunity for overtime. It was a very relaxed atmosphere, with knowledgeable people around to help you do your job better
Atrium is a great company to work with and great at honing your skills.
Eligibility Analyst, Admin. Assistant (Former Employee) –  Islin, NJMay 9, 2018
I have worked with Atrium for many years and they have provided me with reputable assignments through out the new jersey tri state area. Great company!
Pros
Flexible work schedules
Cons
No healthcare
Great Temp Agency
Long Term Temp (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 4, 2018
They partner with great employers. You gain a lot of experience which allowed me to be flexible and understand which jobs worked for me and my personality. I enjoyed my time with working with them. Only con was the turn around to place you in a new temp position. It took a while which was my main reason to seek for permanent employment.
Employment Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2018
This was a temp agency they work with top notch employers. They found be temp as well as full time work. Good company. You can find a good job with them.
Fast paced environment
Work Force Management/Project Management (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 13, 2018
Enjoyed the contract I worked for Atrium staffing. The environment was outdated and a tad barbaric but the pay was compensation to deal with it. I was disappointed that they did not hire contract workers for permanent positions. They only hired from within for my specific department.
Pros
They fed us a lot!
Cons
Constant harrassment
Contract Positions at Atrium Staffing
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 31, 2018
I had a great experience with Atrium. They gave me three contract positions, and I was able to work in three different capacities - twice as an accountant, and once as an internal auditor.
Pros
variety of work, benefits, friendly staff
Cons
no benefits
Best Staffing Agency
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 26, 2018
I've worked with many Staffing Agency's and they are the best. I was never out of work long my Rep kept me working and the great thing was I always was asked back to the place I started.
Temping
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2017
I amurrently temping from an assignment sent to me thru atrium. It has been a great learning experience. I have received responses to any questions that have arisen throughout my assignment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atrium Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight