Atrium Staffing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Environment
Restocked and dispensed technician boxes (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJMay 15, 2018
Although a temporary job, the placement was a good one. Close to my house, weekends were free, and there was opportunity for overtime. It was a very relaxed atmosphere, with knowledgeable people around to help you do your job better
Atrium is a great company to work with and great at honing your skills.
Eligibility Analyst, Admin. Assistant (Former Employee) –  Islin, NJMay 9, 2018
I have worked with Atrium for many years and they have provided me with reputable assignments through out the new jersey tri state area. Great company!
Pros
Flexible work schedules
Cons
No healthcare
Great Temp Agency
Long Term Temp (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 4, 2018
They partner with great employers. You gain a lot of experience which allowed me to be flexible and understand which jobs worked for me and my personality. I enjoyed my time with working with them. Only con was the turn around to place you in a new temp position. It took a while which was my main reason to seek for permanent employment.
Employment Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2018
This was a temp agency they work with top notch employers. They found be temp as well as full time work. Good company. You can find a good job with them.
Fast paced environment
Work Force Management/Project Management (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 13, 2018
Enjoyed the contract I worked for Atrium staffing. The environment was outdated and a tad barbaric but the pay was compensation to deal with it. I was disappointed that they did not hire contract workers for permanent positions. They only hired from within for my specific department.
Pros
They fed us a lot!
Cons
Constant harrassment
Contract Positions at Atrium Staffing
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 31, 2018
I had a great experience with Atrium. They gave me three contract positions, and I was able to work in three different capacities - twice as an accountant, and once as an internal auditor.
Pros
variety of work, benefits, friendly staff
Cons
no benefits
Best Staffing Agency
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 26, 2018
I've worked with many Staffing Agency's and they are the best. I was never out of work long my Rep kept me working and the great thing was I always was asked back to the place I started.
Temping
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2017
I amurrently temping from an assignment sent to me thru atrium. It has been a great learning experience. I have received responses to any questions that have arisen throughout my assignment.
Met my financial needs.
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Southhaven, MSDecember 12, 2017
staff worked well together, it met my needs. never enough time to really get to know residents, very busy, heavy patient load. plenty of supplies when needed. always able to work in a 30 minute lunch break. insurance met my needs. got death benefit when husband died, it helped.
Pros
understanding, gave me the time off when I had husband home on hospice.
Cons
work was hard on my back.
Solid Staffing Agency
Temp (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 27, 2017
Atrium is a solid staffing agency with varying opportunities. Sometimes business is slow and sometimes fast paced. There are many women working as staffers, and sometimes a temp can get lost in the mix of shifting from staffing agent to agent, so trying to form a solid relationship with each staffer is crucial.

Want to know more about Atrium Staffing?

Ask a question
Jobs Fade
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 10, 2017
The company plays favorites with their temps. If you do not have a good experience with a client you will stop getting work until they are desperate.
Data Entry
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJ 08830September 28, 2017
My Recruiter all had an open door policy, took the time to understand and situation and always return my calls. I never made to fell punish if I refused a position.
Oppotunities
Consulting - Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 19, 2017
Good place to kick start a career. I had a good time learning lots of stuff. I engaged in a number of clients with different circumstances. I was offered the opportunity to sit in meetings with clients.
A temp agency so a lot is out of their hands. They arent a bad company to work for at all. It was where I was placed that had poor management.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Saxonburg, PASeptember 11, 2017
The manager I worked with was great. My problems had nothing to do with her or Atrium staffing. The company I worked for thru them expected you to be available 7 days a week. It was very stressful and fast paced. Continually complained about getting more quantity out and wouldn't worry about quality but the following week it would be the exact opposite.
Pros
Temp agency
Cons
Temp agency
Labor intensive, very stressful
HOUSING ADVISOR & NOTARY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, NJAugust 30, 2017
This was a temporary position. Instructions changed every day and extremely difficult to keep up with proper procedures. I left this position due to falling down stairs at my home causing me to fracture my right ankle
Fun place to work while you're young
Talent Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 5, 2017
Atrium is a great place to work when you have the energy to pound the phones and make sales calls. There are a number of great perks, but there are also a lot of politics to deal with. Not for the faint of heart, but you can make your own success here.
Great Temp service
Warehouse/Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 30, 2017
Worked out great here. The had a job that was set up to pay well and the distance from my home was minimum. I liked working for this temp service. I recomment this company to anyone looking for a good job for temp or temp to hire.
Pros
Work at great companys.
Cons
Short term assignments
Fun & competitive sales environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 12, 2017
Great place to work with a fun, yet competitive environment. Great location for Manhattan office and the leadership is very nurturing and great at team building.
Unstable
Collections agent (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHJuly 11, 2017
It's a temporary agency, and they will let you go without explanation. I understand that it's temporary work, but if an assignment ends early, they will not tell you why.
Needs improvement
Talent Manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 9, 2017
A lot of reviews for Atrium Staffing are from candidates who were placed on external assignments. This is an internal review:

There is very limited job security. Your success in the company is 100% dependent on the revenue you generate, which is completely based on the decisions of the candidates and clients you work with. You could spend three months working on a position and finally get your candidate the offer, but if the candidate decides to turn down the offer, all that hard work you put into the process goes unacknowledged if there was no fee generated.

Growth is also very limited. You only get a raise if you get promoted, and 9 times out of 10 a promotion just means getting a higher title, but having zero change in responsibilities.

Additionally, the culture of both the individual teams as well as among upper management needs a lot of work. If you are not one of your manager's "favorites", then good luck.
Pros
Quarterly banquets
Cons
Too many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atrium Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight