Atrium Staffing Employee Review

View all Atrium Staffing reviews

Marketing Administrator (Temporary Position Only) (Current Employee) –  Croda, Inc. Edison New JerseyJuly 13, 2012
I love that Atrium Staffing was able to get me into a great company, and that was one of my favorite jobs to date. The professionalism was high, and my only regret is that nobody could really give me a time frame in which the job would last. After the hopes it would go long-term or permanent, I was not given much notice about the ending of the assignment, but the company was going through a lot of changes that Atrium Staffing might not have been aware of. I learned a lot at that assignment and got to work in the field I'd love to go into, Marketing.

Other Atrium Staffing Employee Reviews

Good for College Students
Consumer Advocate L'Oreal Assignment (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJMay 20, 2018
Atrium is very helpful for college students, they give you exposure to companies. I told my recruiter about a company I was interested in and within a week I hear back from them regarding a temp long term position.
Environment
Restocked and dispensed technician boxes (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJMay 15, 2018
Although a temporary job, the placement was a good one. Close to my house, weekends were free, and there was opportunity for overtime. It was a very relaxed atmosphere, with knowledgeable people around to help you do your job better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atrium Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight