Atrium Employee Reviews

Quick pace with long hours....
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 13, 2018
The long hours and low pay led to my departure. The work - life balance was preached, but never a reality when working 60+ hours a week.

There were several outings as a team that were required instead of optional.
There is no communication within the the facility.
STNA (Current Employee) –  Salem, OHMarch 26, 2018
The management is kind and friendly,but there is no communication between nurses and nurses aides to which residents have a DNR or which ones don’t have a DNR. It is also unclear to which residents are on hospice care and which ones aren’t.
Pros
Co-workers are nice
Cons
You may not receive a break
nothing really stood out
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 26, 2018
you go in to work everyday to sort through boxes find broken pieces and remove them nothing fancy to might help forklift drivers you might work trough a break
It was an ok workplace
Nutritious Server (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 16, 2018
I did not enjoy working there, but it was a great work experience. It teaches patience working with the elderly and challenges your ability to listen effectively to their wants and needs
Lack of teamwork
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  South Haven, MIFebruary 12, 2018
I would walk into a half cleaned kitchen, before i started the day i had 20-30 min of work to do from the night before management turned a blind eye to the problem this went on for over 6months, management didnt want to hear any kitchen staff ideas or thoughts, never has everything we need to complete daily meals takes credit for every good thing kitchen does and points fingers at staff when things arent so good.
There are alot of good hard working men and women that work here in all departments and all can work well together as long as everyone is willing
Pros
Pto, benifits
Cons
Never got breaks including lunch break, non stop from punch in to punch out
Productive an fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OHJanuary 9, 2018
working at Atrium was a good experience overall. They need some things that could use some fixing like benefits an some of the supervisors could use a refreshment on how too treat the emloyess. Other than that they run the establishment fairly well. it is very easy work an a laid back environment.The training they give people could be a little more better. a lot of people don't stay there because, they work people then let them go.
Pros
gives gifts to employees
Cons
supervisors
Good company to work with, quality over quantity
Trainer and Manufacturing associate (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHDecember 5, 2017
I had a good time and was sad to leave. The benefits are great and the people are fun to work with. There is a lot of opportunity to grow within the corporation as well as the ability to relocate to new jobs all over the world.
Stressed environment
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 21, 2017
Just bad management on the upper level in my department. P.O.'s were never done on time so materials needed were never delivered on time. Which in turn, we got disciplined because of the down time.
my opinion
Kitchen Helper (Current Employee) –  Scotia, NY 12302November 20, 2017
fast pace and I learned that many of the employees are great to work with. Management was fair. hardest part was going in and having them keep changing your job for the day not knowing what you are gonna do. and then cutting hours one week 30 hrs and then the next 4 hrs.
Okay work place but, needs better communication.
Packer/Inspector, material handler (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OHOctober 28, 2017
I liked Atrium but, they need alot of work done in that place from how they do things all the way up to management.The work it's self is easy. They just need to work on management. An how they treat employees out there.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Good Company to work with but...
Records Filing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHOctober 24, 2017
Company is really good and have many opportunity. For assembler position they are always looking for a fast worker. If you cannot work as a machine, you are not belong to manufacturing. Management are great but sometimes they are very not as helpful as I have seen in other company. Great benefits, good company events, etc. So, good company to work with but they are looking for robots.
I rather work in a better environment
Tech Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FL 33321September 18, 2017
I wanna relocate this environment is very stressful and management changes hands frequently and the census us always low so therefore your paychecks are always low
Hardworking and flexiable
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, CASeptember 6, 2017
They're very understanding of day to day life with personal lives. Its a good work out to clean all of the rooms. They also have rentals to clean. Owners are are definitely people persons. Genuinely care for others.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Must be in good shape
Iffy
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Welcome, NCSeptember 3, 2017
It was a good place to work. I actually miss working there. I quit because I was sexually harassed and nothing was done about it. They just talked to the guy all because they liked the way he worked.
The Residents are great compensations needs to be better
Activities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Matawan, NJAugust 29, 2017
I learned a lot by working at Atrium you have to be a special person to work with elderly, many people who work there do not have enough patience with residents , the compensation is horrible and advancement is a joke , they do provide good benefits
Was Assigned to Ariba as a Collection Specialist
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 20, 2017
Atrium is the Temp Service I worked for, and was assigned to "Ariba." My Atrium contact was always very helpful when I had questions and concerns about my assignment.
Great Place
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 19, 2017
I honestly enjoyed working here. I felt like it was more of a family atmosphere. I enjoyed getting to be in charge of the place at night. Management had a lot of courage in their management.
money maker
Waitress (Former Employee) –  romaniaJuly 4, 2017
this is a great restaurant to work at. it is a up-scale, relaxing place where the duties as a waitress are pretty demanding because of the clients that attend but the pay and tips are well worth it.
Good job to start and get experience
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Hudson, NHMay 31, 2017
Working at Atrium is okay. you get the opportunity to learn something new if you haven't worked in manufacturing before. Management is not bad but, it depends on which department you work for. as with any job what you give is not always what you get and there tends to be some negative vibe towards the workplace as a whole. it's very easy to get frustrated since there's little accountability for those who slack or do the bare minimum and little recognition to those who excel day in and day out. overall the job is not the issue, the issue is the environment.
Pros
you get every holiday off and paid vacations
Cons
you get 5 days for sick time in a calendar year but, if you get to 4 you get written up.
This was a great place to work. A fun environment and great opportunity.
Hamilton Park Recreation Director (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 10, 2017
The day began with greeting both the staff and the residents, making sure my staff was in place to do the Activity on schedule and starting to organize special events for the week. I learned how to balance work with enjoyment and team work. The management was a great and set the example of what was expected each day. The work place culture was special. Different cultures and very diverse. The hardest thing about the job was how you felt when you lost a resident that you were close to. The most enjoyable part of the job was making people laugh and seeing the team work together on events that I planned.
Pros
Free food, job security, job enhancement, job training, privately owned building.
Cons
Parking, worked every other weekend, small office space