ATSG Corporation

ATSG Corporation Employee Reviews

Collaborative and Fast Paced Enviornment
Typical day at work would be to process all travel and expense reports for corporate HQ staff, and government contractors.

Working at ATSG Corporation I learned to be a team player and work in a collaborative environment.

The hardest part of the job was the imbalance of work/life. Most of the time I had to work overtime, some weekends.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the team oriented environment.
Cons
Nepotism/Career Advancement due to family relation
Review
This is a great place to work with folks who truly care about the mission. It has been similar to a family-owned business where management seems to genuinely care about helping you achieve the next step in your career.
The work was at CJIS, so it is the Govt culture, nothing ATSG controls.
I like working at CJIS. My biggest issue with the company was the Health Care was not very good compared to other employers I have worked for in the past. High deductibles! Cigna Insurance was the real issue.

It was out of their control, but we did not have any flex time on the contract. Someone had abused it prior to my arrival. I was had a negative leave balance. As a result, when I left and my last check was low. Although, ATSG did allow me to go negative to take-off time.
Pros
Weekends & Holidays off
Cons
Health Care & Flex-time
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATSG Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5