ATT Call Center

Working at ATT Call Center: 38 Reviews

United States38 reviews

ATT Call Center insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness

Lots of money but very stressful

They pay very well and there is a lot of perks to the job. But the environment is very stressful. Goals are crazy. They have a huge turn over. It is very micromanaged

Pros

Money

Cons

Environment

Mentally draining

Working a the call center located in Sunrise, FL was terrible. I hated waking up to go to work. They operate based on a point system. When they pull your calls it was like you were going to the principal office. You have no personal life it felt like my life became AT&T. The trainer trained on the basics and never prepared us for what the calls would be like. Please stay away!!!

Pros

Compensation

Cons

No personal life, management

Not as bad as people make it seem

Its a very well paying job, just depends what job department you are in. retention dept. can be very stressful and you have to bite your tongue even if they are being very hateful towards you

Pros

decent breaks, good pay, good benifets

Cons

staying in one spot constantly, mandatory OT, not always leaving on time

Not to bad

The pay is amazing; however, this job is not for a mother or wife or husband or dad; honestly, this is mainly for a single person who expects to work long hours. Usually, 10 am-715pm and weekends. Flexibility for days off I horrible.

Listen

Money is good but not the type of job you’d want with small kids unless you are okay with being away from them all day everyday ..schedules are chose upon seniority , so you get what you receive .. long hours

Run

Run!!!! Run far, far away! The upper management is not supportive unless you’re making them look good, and even then some make Judus seem like good people. Management will lie to your face and even when there’s system errors that can affect your job and those errors are brought to their attention, they will not correct them, evidence or not, even if you’re a top performer! Trust me, I know. Oh and the environmental conditions in the Fayetteville NC call center can cause permanent health issues I know too!

Pros

I was able to pay my bills

Cons

Not a healthy work environment

extremely stressful work environment

It is mandatory that you place a shift bid which changes your work hours and days off every couple of months. They offer Tuition assistance, but I had to drop out of classes because my shifts changed in the middle of the semester. Management and supervisors changed every couple of months so there was not consistency and established management styles. You were not treated as a valued individual , but as a number in the company

Pros

decent pay

Cons

see above

Overall a great place to work

Call center work can be stressful and time consuming but AT&T provides stuff for you to relax. They offer a massage room, gym, cafe, store, game room, and much more to take your mind off of the stress. The pay starts out at 14.68 plus bonuses so it’s great to live off of. favoritism can be shown between management and agents

Pros

great work place

Cons

negative or messy coworkers

call center

I ve learned that call center jobs are the most stressful because customers feel like they can call in and be extremely rude because the interaction is over the phone. They stress a lot on integrated solutions on every call which means you have to offer on every single call.

Pros

great benefits

Cons

integrated solutions on every call

My review

I loved the job and the benefits it brings. Honestly, I’d like to stay at my job, but my schedule fluctuates. I have to be able to have a set schedule.

Fast paced job

It's a good place to work. The calls come in one after the other so you don't have time to breathe. Some customers can get pretty bad when they are having phone or billing issues and want them resolved yesterday.

Great pay, longhours ,

Great benefits great pay great product. Management terrible o my team. Unprofessional. Long hrs stressful, micro mgt style. Favoritism , unfairness

Pros

Benefits pay

Cons

Hours mgt

Good company

Att is a great company to work for ! They have a gym where you could work out ! Relaxing room when u feel stress! It an att friendly work places ! Clean environment ,

Pros

Hours

Cons

Pay well

simple and effective place to work for money

the environment of a cubicle isn't for me; also, they tried to schedule me past midnight when i was a student. The work was easy and the people were great i just didn't like the scheduling hours when they were short staffed. also, i hate being a a gear in a machine that doesn't recognize me.

Pros

money

Cons

cubicle city, no life in the work

Fun place to work

Company closed without notice employees showed up to work and the CEO and Management was setup with Jacksonville Sheriff Office with our severance pay

Pros

opportunity to move to the next level in your career

Cons

closed without notice

Fun Experience

If you don't like being on the phone this is not the job for you. You do not make any outbound calling but you are busy answering phone calls mostly about incorrect billing or past due account and disconnected accounts.

Awesome place to work but they push sales so hard it is so stressful.

Great place to work but they push sales so hard, you will get written up over the smallest thing just for not asking if a customer wants to buy tv or internet even after they said their family member died.

Pros

long lunches are 1 hour, 2 15 minute breaks, they pay $3, 000 in commison but that is taxed at $900 so you only get 2100 also, that is only of you get more than one sale a day.

Cons

don't get benefits until 6 months, points dont fall off until after a year, and you can only miss two full days your first 6 months or you are fired.

Very interesting when you wanna learn alot about a call center and how to react and what to say to people to meet there needs this job was very multi tasking I was using almost 7 different systems at once to meet customers needs but I by far learned alot here very multi culture and loved the people there

Started as customer Service moved to Sales job

When I started it was still Bellsouth I was hired for customer and as time progressed it become more important to push sales on customers I came to the realization the forced sales was not the right fit for me

productive and competitive company

working at Att you have to always be punctual,focused, and respectful .However it can be vert stressful and challenging but working as a team and following all rules is the key to completing that job.

Pros

free discounts

Cons

short lunch breaks and long meetings

Great pay

ATT was a great company to work for and the pay was decent. The training classes are extensive and really fun. The cafeteria was really good also. Greta company to work for.

Pros

good lunches, good pay.

Cons

management wasnt good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATT Call Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ATT Call Center with