Atterro Employee Reviews

Its a job
Service Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 14, 2019
If you just need something and arent expecting mich besides a paycheck, this is it.
There is barely any advances into a permanent position.
No paid, and family matters are best on hold
good while it lasted
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, ALJanuary 30, 2019
I worked as a temporary or work force contingent employee. We did open Enrollment for ACA for a particular State. It was 40 miles from my home and I worked 10 hour shifts normally so Mandatory Overtime was much longer. My child suffered in high school because of my work schedule. The pay was to low for the distance I lived and I ended up losing two vehicles, borrowing money from my family and still the job ended as they only hired so many temporary. They will feed you well and they give out those horrible energy drinks which I find deplorable and dangerous otherwise it was a good job just not for me at a Mature age with a lot of Financial Responsibility and Distance. The drive was long and dangerous at night especially because of the rural area I had to travel and deer were always hopping in front of your car and lots of accidents especially on rainy days and nights. But the job is great for someone younger, living in the area that has nothing to do but get money.
Pros
food, fun, co workers
Cons
distance, low pay, mandatory overtime, temporary
na
Front Line Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 29, 2018
open enrollment blues. You get used to the fact that its slow when you start but when open enrollment starts, everything hits you really hard and its back to back for the rest of your shift. 2017 when i worked there they over-hired people and started to let a mass of people go because they didn't need anyone. No job security at all
Profound learning experience
Tier 1 Associate (Former Employee) –  Colorado springsNovember 1, 2018
The HR department is great, love you guys. Every one was awesome except for my last direct supervisor. He was a tyrant. Atterro is a great place to work and if you have an opportunity to work for them, do it. Remember to be on time and be flexible. Great pay and over time. I wish they would let me work for them at home as a tier one agent. Miss you all. Respectfully the snack lady.
Pros
Pay
Atterro is ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, ALOctober 24, 2018
If a person does what they are supposed to do which is show up to work on time, follow directions, and doesn't need much maintenance then ATTERRO/ CGI is a great opportunity. The only issues I experienced is perhaps there are too many representatives in ratio to one human resource person. For a customer service position one would need to conduct their own personal development rituals, for example prayer, church, reading, studying the required materials, learning to cope with multiple personalities in call center culture is vital to success. The Owner of CGI is a great man, who is understanding and only requires one to communicate, be genuinely yourself, follow directions, and complete your task.
Pros
Simple Job, mostly good people, paid weekly
Cons
Pay is not adequate, possible to gain weight, no fresh air or sun light, people with bladder issues should not work there
Attero is a wonderful company to work for and the great work ethic, and very professional.
Title Tier 2 Agent (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 10, 2018
Typical day was taking medicaid applications over the phone to enroll Colorado in a health care plan that best suits there needs. I worked with brokers, social service workers, and the client to work out a what the client qualified for in tax credits, cost sharing reductions or a medicaid plan. I have communicated with Kaiser Permanente to work out billing, policy and procedure. I have bridged the gap between health care provider and customer by explaining their benefits,deductions, and coverage. If there was a issue with enrollment I solved it by working the system. Sometimes I had to re write program instructions to fix a computer error.
The hardest part of a job is telling a customer that they no longer qualify for tax credits and their premium may go up next year. At that point I help explore other health care coverage.
Pros
Over time
Cons
Low pay and no health insurance
November 7, 2018

Thank you for your review of Atterro and one of our client sites. It is great to see that you had such a positive experience on site!

Atterro was an awesome temp company to work for
Call Center Rep and Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXSeptember 25, 2018
Atterro was an awesome temp company to work for, they made sure i had all the necessary training in order to transition to permanent with CGI, the company in which i was temp for thru atterro
November 7, 2018

Thank you for your review - we love to see when our employees are hired permanently by the client company!

Working conditions
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 20, 2018
Very poor working conditions. Dark in the room where we typed. Not clean, no heat in the Winter and overall dirty area. There also was a bug, mice problem. Never saw an exterminator there.
Pros
Cons
Filfth
November 7, 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, this is something we would like to connect with you on to investigate more thoroughly. Please contact humanresources@advantageresoucing.com to discuss

My Review of Atterro
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado SpringsJuly 13, 2018
it was a place to work. The management was horrible . The professionalism is lacking. If you are not picked in training to be a favorite you will not go anywhere in the company. For 12.00 per hour being yelled at by employees and customers is not worth it.
August 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback regarding one of our client sites. If there is anything specific you would like to discuss please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Happy Days
Frontline Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 18, 2018
I arrive to work about 15 minutes early to log into my computer... go to a huddle... grab coffee and water... and on the phone to assist customers for 10 hours.. In between those 10 hours I take a break at 10, lunch and 12:45 and last break at 4... I work until 6:15 for my 10 hour shift... I do this repeatedly Monday through Thursday
Pros
Love weekly pay. Time off is available without pay and you must request 24 hours ahead of time.
Cons
No holiday pay or sick pay... no benefits! We are docked adherence points if we are sick..
November 7, 2018

Thank you for your review of Atterro and one of our client sites! It is great to see that you had such a positive experience!

High Stress low Reward
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, ALJune 2, 2018
The company and management was inconsistent and underpaid. Due to lack of proper management rumors were rampant in the work place. Management played favorites, and was not consotient. Rules and policy changes daily and was confusing.
Pros
They pay you weekly
Cons
High stess, low wage for work, poor managment l.
August 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback regarding one of our clients. If there is anything specific you would like to discuss please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Contract work
HUMAN RESOURCE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Champlin, MNMarch 27, 2018
Attero owns Prostaff which hired me. Contract work is always tricky and no guarantee of how long it will last. DECO where I was places was a great place to work learning many new tasks and being told don't be afraid to make mistakes.
Pros
freedom to be creative
Cons
temporary assigment
May 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Atterro and Pro Staff! It is nice to hear that you were able to learn and grow with us!

Overall decent place to work
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Troy, ALMarch 19, 2018
The point system is ridiculous, if for any reason you are sick and have to leave or miss work you are still expected to return with an excuse and whether you have documentation or not you still be pointed. The pay is low for the work and information we handle.
Not Truthful
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 10, 2018
This company has a stated policy of hiring seasonal, temporary workers for help with the open enrollment period and supposedly during the tax season as well, then laying workers off based on call flow with no notice or warning. The company culture resembles a petty Russian beurocracy at its worst. If you choose to work here, have an alternate job lined up to fall back on, and avoid asking any questions or drawing attention to yourself. Be as obsequious as possible.
Cons
Lay offs without warning.
May 30, 2018

Thank you for providing this feedback.. If you would like to discuss your concerns further please contact humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Operational Manager
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, ALFebruary 26, 2018
There are chances of growth if you are part of tbeir cliche. They never really honor seniority and older adults are not honored. Young ppl 30 and below run things. The contract you sign is tentative to change and full of flaws because they do not honor the Contract signed during orientation. Word is EEOC charges have been filed since they opened the ACA for violation of Contract.
I do not like this company
Mechanical Assembler/ Production (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNFebruary 4, 2018
I would rather not work with this company again, they like to lie alot and don't like to give a pay raise no matter what. It's all about the money they get for your services.
May 30, 2018

Thank you for providing this feedback, if you would like to discuss your concerns further please contact humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, ALJanuary 24, 2018
I enjoyed working for the company, the hours were flexible, the management team were very supportive. The only complaint that I may have is that when I was hired it was through a temp. agency, so I was laid off.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Worked through temp. service, so job didn't last
Enjoyed working with all employees
Client Talent Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2018
Loved working with all the new employees and company staff for almost 2 years. We had a great HR team that provided support to the onsite customer by meeting their hiring requirements. We had our challenges with the current Manager not available to us as often as needed but we survived. New management came in and changed everything and at that point, as per management, there was nothing I did that meet their expectations. I was not able to be perfect and the stress of it daily, I ended up resigning to hopefully work closer to home.
Pros
Paid vacations
Cons
lack of pay increases, no breaks only 1 hour lunch if not too busy
May 30, 2018

Change can provide many new challenges, it is disappointing to see that you were no longer satisfied with your experience with us. If you would like to discuss your concerns further please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Productive and Resourceful place to work.
Recruiter / Client Talent Specialist (Current Employee) –  Troy, ALJanuary 11, 2018
This opportunity came to me by surprise, and I've thoroughly enjoyed working for this company. My superiors and coworkers have been amazing and so helpful. I have learned so much and feel that I have grown and expanded my knowledge beyond my expectations.
May 30, 2018

It is great to hear that you have been able to grow and develop with us! Thank you for taking the time to review Atterro.

Atterro was a nice place to work
Eligibility and Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 10, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Atterro and would consider returning. for future employment. The only draw back is that it always a temporary job and can end with no notice
Pros
great working conditions
Cons
temporary employment
May 30, 2018

While most of the jobs we match candidates with are temporary we do also get temporary-to-hire positions and direct hire placements, be sure to keep an eye out for those as well! Thank you for your review!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atterro. Our community is ready to answer.