Atwell, LLC Employee Reviews

Worst Management Ever
CAD Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 11, 2019
One individual in upper management, has a reputation for upsetting and discouraging employees. The job is great until this individual interacts with you. You will be disrespected, belittled, and spoken to in a condescending way, almost daily. This manager is very loud and unprofessional in and around the office and is probably only employed because of his ability to land business for the company. I would never work for a person like this again. He will rush your job learning progress, and criticize your work. With his lack of professionalism, I’m not sure why he’s even allowed to be a manager.
Pros
Various types of drafting jobs
Cons
Upper management sucks
Great Company Culture
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 1, 2018
A great training environment. They are always willing to hire hard-working individuals to train and place in higher level positions. They have a great benefits package and the pay is average with other positions in the industry.
Pros
Celebratory events
Manager
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2018
Manager is occupied with their work. Very little opportunity
to understand the work flow. Morale is low.
Manager is understanding about times needing to leave early or
work from home.
positive and a healthy team work environment is key to an organization's success.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 16, 2018
I enjoyed I love my job as an Administrative Assistant. I encourage a positive and cohesive team and workplace culture. Employees should view an employment opportunity as a privilege and strive to perform with the best intention to contribute to a company's success.
Pros
Company parties
Good Company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 30, 2017
Great company while going to school to learn the fundamentals of business. Fun to meet new people. People were a little stuck up made it hard to concentrate always on toes
Great Firm Top Engineering Talent
Staff Engineer (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 11, 2017
Atwell proves to be the player when it comes to Residential Land Development. I haven't heard of a better firm for such work. Wait, there is more. The Oil & Gas team is growing fast and the Power & Energy business is nonstop. They have made some key hires that are changing the game at all levels.

My suggestion is get onboard this train while it is hot and moving fast.
Pros
People, Atwellness program, snacks, reputation
Cons
hard to find too many. 401K is a challenge, but it is being addressed
Ok company
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 6, 2017
Poor upper management, Cant make up there minds on what they want to do. They all waste time on dumb things and not focus on there employees. A great job to cost
Construction Management Services
Construction Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville,TnFebruary 13, 2014
Although we have a highly talented and technically productive core team, the company suffers from lack of leadership and an absence of upper management support on an informative and personal level. Company benefits fair, 401k match rules-developed by a moron. Company vehicles and equipment outdated - even for high profile projects. Primarily an environmental firm, CM firm and management services based on specific project need only.
Pros
Easy going atmosphere, professional and leisure balance.
Cons
No clear understanding of project roles within the team, high turnover rate, job security and extended employment uncertain, communication from upper management to subordinates poor to non-existent
Professional, provided organized technical and administrative direction.
Construction Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 16, 2014
Demonstrated leadership in a team-based environment.
Knowledge of project-specific environmental compliance requirements. General awareness of environmental laws.
Professional Company with Diversified services offered
Registered Land Surveyor/ Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 24, 2013
My office is a group of dedicated individuals that care about client, product and budgets. We work as a team/family environment that have a great and open line communication that enables to be extremely proficient in our day to day operations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atwell, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight