AU Energy Employee Reviews

Stay away
Manager (Former Employee) –  La Quinta, CAJanuary 25, 2019
Stay away. Don’t walk, run away from this place. They expect much from employees and management alike but won’t pay for it. They try and hold you accountable for items instead of management of employees. Owners and district managers think they are above all and think they can talk to you the way they want only because the position they’re in. They will try their best to help deny any unemployment compensation if possible, even when it’s their fault. Work anywhere else but here. That’s just to name a few things wrong with this place. If you don’t believe me go and try it out for yourselves.
Pros
Non
Cons
Very high stress job with minimal training
Manager (Former Employee) –  NavatoJune 5, 2018
Pore ran company, very demanding as a manager 6 days a week sometimes 15 plus hrs a day. Tons of drama all the time. Higher up management plays a lot of games.
Pros
Free food
Cons
So many
Poor upper management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Novato, CAAugust 15, 2018
They expected you to do way to much and nothing you did would ever be appreciated. They will never appreciate your hard work and work load they expect you to deal with is too stressful on a day tp day basis
Work is easy too much expected with little help.
Convenience Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Pacifica, CAJuly 8, 2018
The work is fairly easy but staffing problems make life/work balance difficult. Stores are single shift and there is high turnover. Managers expected to cover shifts if cant find help. When you have dependable people it is a nice job.
good company
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 30, 2018
need to improve employees relation awareness of company introduce to new development lake of management few places need to improve need to improve pay.
Not a well managed company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 18, 2018
Bosses treated everyone with disrespect. Owner threatened all staff. No proper training was ever conducted. Held accountable for items not in management control
A regular day at work
Cashier/Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 27, 2016
A normal workday for me required getting my done in an fast yet orderly manner in which I could still have time to help my employees. I learned that when working in retail helping someone and having them leave our store with a smile on their face makes us feel good and like we're doing our job right. That would be the most enjoyable parts of my job as well as getting to know all my vendors and sales reps.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AU Energy. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8