Augusta National Golf Club

Augusta National Golf Club Employee Reviews

United States67 reviews
Family-like Mentality While Viewing a Huge Event
The Augusta National is a beautiful workplace, where people from all over the world come to watch one of the biggest tournaments in the world. You'll interact with tons of interesting people everyday while working, and even get the opportunity to watch some of the biggest names on the golf scene play. You'll be expected to work, so as long as you do our part, you'll have a great time!
Amazing workplace with invaluable work experiences!
I spent four months at ANGC preparing for the Masters Tournament and to this day, four years later, it was one of the best work experiences I have ever had.
Nothing wrong with job
It was a pleasure working at the masters. Staff was very respectful and very professional. You get your hours and breaks on time. I would recommend for someone to work for the masters it’s worth the money and job experience.
I liked the experience
it was very interesting to work here, because it was my first job besides working at the masters. I had worked about 12 hours a day for a week at the masters l. I was a sandwich preparation maker.
Working at the Master's is an opportunity. When you start working, try to get as many hours as you can. It will add up in the end. Try to do your best.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Great Benefits
12 hour shifts most day. Days are often very busy or very slow. This depends on the time of year, as the golf course is closed for play during the summer months.
Incredible Experience
You're able to absorb customer service and hospitality at the highest level. Exposed to event management and member services. Would certainly recommend applying.
The Most Well Managed Place I've Ever Seen
The hardest work week I've ever had but the most fun at the same time. Great management, great atmosphere, great co-workers, all around a great place.
Intense week, but worth it
Tournament employee for the Masters 2018/2019. This week was intense, but employees and managers were very motivational and the experience was one like no other.
Exciting place to work
Enjoyed my time at Augusta National. The people are very nice and the work environment is great. Most positions in administration do not have a high turnover rate.
Pros
Working the Masters Tournament
Cons
Slow to upgrade systems
No place like it!
I enjoyed working for ANGC. The hours get long around Tournament time but its all worth it as you get to see the fruits of your labor on the players, guests, and patrons faces as they come and enjoy.
very active and friendly workspace
one of the best jobs ive ever had. Can't wait to work there again. They provide food and several breaks throughout the day. You will be on your feet a lot so i recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
Productive and interracial workplace i enjoyed working with people who weren't American
I enjoyed working with people who were not from the United States,or who could not understand English because it made the day go by faster because we both would help each other with our languages and us workers had more in common then our Bosses.
Make a lot in a week
You can get paid a lot in a week and will certainly get overtime pay. I only worked part-time for one week but it's fantastic pocket change as well as a good resume builder.
Na
I dont know and care to say. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and their rights. Find out for yourself everyone is different so i cant tell ya
Great people poor pay
I enjoyed working with the people but the pay was not enough for me and after tournament I was laied off. I would go back if I needed to but not just To go back
Best sporting Event to work
Absolutely love working the Masters every year. Seeing familiar smiling faces and all coming together each year to put on the most elite sporting event in the world is amazing!!
Pros
Free lunch, Experience of a lifetime, walking the course
Cons
short breaks
Very good nice place to work
Have met a lot of famous people and found out that they are down to earth just like us and tiger is so nice and such a gentleman.working there I could have never experience such a wonderful way to meet people
Pros
Gourmet meals were fabulous
Cons
Around masters week and closing can be kinda hard
Fast Paced and Long Hours but with compensation
Clock in was 6:15am and end of the day depended on when players were finished out in the field. Latest I clocked out was around 9pm. Fast paced but people were generally pleasant (patrons, coworkers, and managers). I really liked talking to the people who came from out of the country to watch the tournament and hearing their stories. The hardest part of the job was being on your feet in one spot for 15+ hours. Overall it was an amazing experience knowing that I could work 88 hours. It was a real confidence booster and I enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Being on your feet in one spot all day
Fast pace, long hours, fun
Temp NOT Full time, But I am glad that this was my first Job experiences. Days start early and end late, Managers were professional and helpful, the inside is amazing and packed with lots of excited fans.
Pros
Discount, Work shirts and Lunch
Great experience
Working for the masters was a great experience for a first job. My high school football coach chose me to work the masters and the oppurtunity was to good to pass up