Augusta National Golf Club Employee Reviews

Fast pace job, friendly environment
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 20, 2018
Although it was a temporary job, i met a lot of different people who came from different areas. Fast pace job with good vibes. I worked in the kitchen and they also had a huge break room with free sandwich and etc.
Pros
Breaks when needed, free lunch
Cons
Temporary
Fun work place everyone employee is like family
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 13, 2018
Love working . Work seasonal. Great benefits. Learn something new on regular basis. Great teamwork. I will highly recommend has a place to work. Management team is very fair.
Securitas
Securitas Security officer (supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 17, 2018
I have really enjoyed working for Securitas company at Augusta national golf club. It has helped me become a better person, and has gave me great experience with security. I am very grateful for the leadership in guiding me to be successful in the workforce today.
Fun, Good paying,
Gift Shop Associate (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 17, 2018
Was a very fun but hard working job, hours were long but was only because the tournament is very prestigious and requires a lot of work, mets lots of contacts and full of very friendly people.
Very busy
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 8, 2018
It was a very busy week but I got to meet great people. It worked well with my schedule especially since I am a college student who goes to a school that was 3 hours away.
Great atmosphere and par
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 2, 2018
Working for The Augusta National for 10 days was an adventure. It was hard work, long hours and lots of cleaning. For the time I worked there I was tough that mass production is not easy. But the pay made up for it.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Limited breaks and long days
Merchandiser-Temporary Position (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 9, 2018
Working the Masters Golf Tournament is awesome. You work long hours but they feed you! This was my first job and I've worked during the last 3 tournaments. The manager was great.
In charge of all concession stands and distribution centers, as well as logistics.
ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR & CONCESSIONS OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 9, 2018
Before the tournament I oversaw organization and staging of the distribution warehouse to make ready for receiving of non-perishable goods and concession related items, Inventory for the existing cleaning and operating supplies to assist with restocking of inventory, assembling over 1000 staff packages, preparing equipment, supplies and labor spreadsheets to support 2017 budgeted line items, and assisted Human Resources with hiring and staying in contact with employees. Had extensive use with computers using excel and word, assisted Culinary with hot and cold kitchen set up, assisted with packaging and distribution of all interdepartmental transfers, assisted set up team with fit-out all concession locations, all storage units/cooler, and placing the cashboxes. During the tournament, I was in charge of answering the phones for incoming request for goods or services from all concession locations, daily reconciliation of all IDT forms for Accounting, and assisting with staff check in.
Productive Fun Environment
Restroom Attendant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 23, 2018
This was a one week job. A typical day at work would start early in the morning and end late in the evening. During the day we handled our business as we are told as RA and we made the best of it. Most enjoyable part of the job was having fun while working and interacting with others.
Pros
Free Lunch
Productive..fun place too work
Laundry Attendant (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 20, 2018
Augusta National Golf Club is a fun ...energetic place 0too be apart of...enjoy my employer..very friendly staff.Nice health insurance and great benefits.
Pros
Great benefits...nice managerment...
Tough hours
Restaurant Chef/Restaurant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 4, 2018
Working at Augusta National Golf Club requires a lot of hours and can be tough on family life. They compensate tournament employees and management staff well.
Busy< busy focused
Masters Week (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 5, 2017
Fun week of pow and your done. Master's week is a blast. 17hrs a day. some sleep then back at it again. meeting new people is a real thing. The History.
Pros
History
Exciting Week at the Augusta National
Stand Attendant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 6, 2017
I worked the week of the Master's for 2 years in a row in Augusta, GA. I loved the job, and the experience was fantastic. Management wasd nice as well as the staff.
Pros
Temporary job thats guarantee every year.
Cons
Pay is not negotiable.
Unique experience to work at such and exclusive club
Caddie (Former Employee) –  Aspen, COSeptember 29, 2017
Flexible schedule, easy to take time off.
Winters are slow, and summers they are closed.
Many interesting employees to work with.
Many interesting guests to work for.
Most fun youll have working
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 28, 2017
I loved this job. I had never worked the Master's before and Im already so excited for the next one. It was the hardest jobs though. You are constantly on your feet but by the end of it you made so many new friends and just loved the tough days you went through together. I highly recommend this job to anyone looking for a week of hard work and great networking.
Pros
Golf, the atmosphere, networking, pimento cheese sandwiches
Cons
Long hours, early mornings
It's Augusta National
Masters tournament professional (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 1, 2017
say no more this place is the best of best in all ways except for having to work and live in Augusta, GA.

Amazing opportunity but you wont get it unless you are invited and know someone.
Pros
golf course
Cons
location
Fun working place with great management.
Floor associate (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 4, 2017
One of the best places I have had the ability to work at. They are kind and caring and know what they are doing. Couldn't have asked for better job than the Augusta National.
Master's Tournament Employee
Pastry Cook (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 10, 2017
I worked here through the Johnson & wales university CLT campus. I was hired on to work the master's tournament week (PGA Tour). It was my first ever pastry job & one of the best! It was an amazing experience not just with the kitchen but the overall fast pace atmosphere. Not many get this chance & I'm glad I did.
Pros
Free lunches, amazing chefs
Cons
No phone on premesis
A family friendly environment
Busser/Server (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 28, 2017
A typical day at work was very productive
I learned how to buss tables properly, while working alongside others
very efficient management
hardest part was standing around when there were no tables to buss
everything else was enjoyable
Pros
food card voucher for the entire week
Returning again this year
Chauffeur/Valet (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 7, 2017
Excited to work in the same position I did for the 2016 Masters, and will have more freedom this year in the valet department at the golf club as far as leadership and tutoring responsibilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Augusta National Golf Club. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9