Augusta National Golf Club Employee Reviews in Augusta, GA

Very good nice place to work
Turn down attendant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 28, 2019
Have met a lot of famous people and found out that they are down to earth just like us and tiger is so nice and such a gentleman.working there I could have never experience such a wonderful way to meet people
Pros
Gourmet meals were fabulous
Cons
Around masters week and closing can be kinda hard
Fast Paced and Long Hours but with compensation
Cashier (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 22, 2019
Clock in was 6:15am and end of the day depended on when players were finished out in the field. Latest I clocked out was around 9pm. Fast paced but people were generally pleasant (patrons, coworkers, and managers). I really liked talking to the people who came from out of the country to watch the tournament and hearing their stories. The hardest part of the job was being on your feet in one spot for 15+ hours. Overall it was an amazing experience knowing that I could work 88 hours. It was a real confidence booster and I enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Being on your feet in one spot all day
Fast pace, long hours, fun
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 1, 2019
Temp NOT Full time, But I am glad that this was my first Job experiences. Days start early and end late, Managers were professional and helpful, the inside is amazing and packed with lots of excited fans.
Pros
Discount, Work shirts and Lunch
Great experience
Trash Collector (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 28, 2019
Working for the masters was a great experience for a first job. My high school football coach chose me to work the masters and the oppurtunity was to good to pass up
Productive Day
Hostess, Mackenzies Pub (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 20, 2019
I really enjoyed working at the Master Golf Tournament it was something that I will never forget. To be able to step out of my comfort zone was major factor for me. It taught me how to have time management and work along my coworkers. My most enjoyable part of the job was leading patrons to their tables in a orderly fashion. The hardest part job of the job was standing in the same spot for hours but it was an enjoyable experience.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
Best job and mentor that I have ever had.
Sommelier & Cellar Master (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 18, 2019
I was employed at a basic (introductory level) position but because of hard work, going above and beyond and having the professional direction from my boss I succeeded very quickly and learned more in 10 years than I probably will the rest of my life.
Pros
Pay, Benefits extraordinary, Masters Tickets in April
Cons
Structure changed, and new people were brough in that were not in my opinion good for the Club.
crazy week
Berkman's Place Waiter (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 8, 2019
for the masters tournament it isn't for the lazy. it was only around 2 weeks long, but felt like a century. its a great resume booster, and great opportunity for connections. as a server I would arrive at 6 in the morning and would leave by around 10pm that evening. while exhausting it was also exciting and by the end when you think you just want make it, its fulfilling. I strongly recommend if your looking for a resume boost, and a fun filled experience of such a huge national event.
Respectable, Clean, Up-Scale
Concession Stand Worker (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 20, 2018
I worked two Masters Tournaments and I loved it. They shuttled us from the parking lot to whichever stand we were assigned but if you missed the shuttle that meant that you had to do A LOT of walking to get back to your car. I was a concessions cashier and they gave us mats to stand on but my feet and legs were killing me by the last play for the day. Also, there was ALWAYS a long line for the RR. I liked that they gave me three staff-exclusive golf shirts, a matching wind-breaker, and a tournament year pin.
Pros
Respectable, Clean, Prestigious, Part of History
Cons
Long Distance Walking, Standing in Place for Long Length of Time
A good place to work
Facilities and Engineering Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 13, 2018
ANGC golf club is a good place to work with good benefits,. There are several great managers and directors. This place is growing every day and job security isn't an issue.
Long hours, but worth it
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 14, 2018
Working only during the tournament was a great experience. Supervisors were great, as well as coworkers. Pay could be updated, especially after multiple years of work.
Very fast paced
Restroom Attendant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 10, 2018
Working here you cannot be slacking you have to constantly be working no matter what and no matter how tired you are you have to keep a smile on your face.
Good Place
Assistant Supervisor - Concessions (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 20, 2018
Solid place to work. I worked par time with them during the masters tournament and had a blast. Had the opportunity to work on Amen corner, on of there busiest concession areas.
Good money for a week of work
Culinary Runner (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 3, 2018
Lots of hours fun place to work at. Employs were all friendly and so were the supervisors. I would recommend this job if you were trying to work a lot of hours in one week.
good place to work
Prep Cook Master Tournament (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 20, 2018
The Augusta National Golf Club is a Great place to work. Busy but fun environment to work. The Chef make sure you are taking care of. the make sure you eat and take breaks.
Fast pace job, friendly environment
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 20, 2018
Although it was a temporary job, i met a lot of different people who came from different areas. Fast pace job with good vibes. I worked in the kitchen and they also had a huge break room with free sandwich and etc.
Pros
Breaks when needed, free lunch
Cons
Temporary
Fun work place everyone employee is like family
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 13, 2018
Love working . Work seasonal. Great benefits. Learn something new on regular basis. Great teamwork. I will highly recommend has a place to work. Management team is very fair.
Securitas
Securitas Security officer (supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 17, 2018
I have really enjoyed working for Securitas company at Augusta national golf club. It has helped me become a better person, and has gave me great experience with security. I am very grateful for the leadership in guiding me to be successful in the workforce today.
Fun, Good paying,
Gift Shop Associate (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 17, 2018
Was a very fun but hard working job, hours were long but was only because the tournament is very prestigious and requires a lot of work, mets lots of contacts and full of very friendly people.
Very busy
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 8, 2018
It was a very busy week but I got to meet great people. It worked well with my schedule especially since I am a college student who goes to a school that was 3 hours away.
Great atmosphere and par
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 2, 2018
Working for The Augusta National for 10 days was an adventure. It was hard work, long hours and lots of cleaning. For the time I worked there I was tough that mass production is not easy. But the pay made up for it.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Limited breaks and long days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Augusta National Golf Club. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8