Augusta National Golf Club

Augusta National Golf Club Culture reviews

United States67 reviews
The hardest work week I've ever had but the most fun at the same time. Great management, great atmosphere, great co-workers, all around a great place.
Have met a lot of famous people and found out that they are down to earth just like us and tiger is so nice and such a gentleman.working there I could have never experience such a wonderful way to meet people
Pros
Gourmet meals were fabulous
Cons
Around masters week and closing can be kinda hard
Love working . Work seasonal. Great benefits. Learn something new on regular basis. Great teamwork. I will highly recommend has a place to work. Management team is very fair.
Augusta National Golf Club is a fun ...energetic place 0too be apart of...enjoy my employer..very friendly staff.Nice health insurance and great benefits.
Pros
Great benefits...nice managerment...
A typical day at work was very productive
I learned how to buss tables properly, while working alongside others

very efficient management

hardest part was standing around when there were no tables to buss
everything else was enjoyable
Pros
food card voucher for the entire week
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Excited to work in the same position I did for the 2016 Masters, and will have more freedom this year in the valet department at the golf club as far as leadership and tutoring responsibilities.
I really enjoy working here every spring break for the Masters Tournament. You meet a lot of new people, famous and some not so much but everyone has a fantastic vibe about golf. The customers/patrons are very down to earth. All around it's a very productive place to work and get the job done & have all of your team members on the same page.
I loved working here during the Masters Golf Tournament. The golf course is one of the most beautiful courses in the world. I worked a good hard 100 hours during that week. The management there was well trained and amazing!!
Pros
Free Lunch
great staff, wonderful experience, great pay, great opportunity.
Pros
everything
Cons
A typical day at Augusta National can be rewarding but sometimes stressful. I have learned how to plan and manage my time wisely. The management at Augusta National is very helpful in day to day operations. I enjoy working with my co-workers, they are hard-workers and very productive. The hardest part of the job, the position is seasonal. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the members and guests have a memorable experience.