Augusta National Golf Club

Augusta National Golf Club Management reviews

United States67 reviews
You're able to absorb customer service and hospitality at the highest level. Exposed to event management and member services. Would certainly recommend applying.
The hardest work week I've ever had but the most fun at the same time. Great management, great atmosphere, great co-workers, all around a great place.
Tournament employee for the Masters 2018/2019. This week was intense, but employees and managers were very motivational and the experience was one like no other.
I dont know and care to say. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and their rights. Find out for yourself everyone is different so i cant tell ya
I really enjoyed working at the Master Golf Tournament it was something that I will never forget. To be able to step out of my comfort zone was major factor for me. It taught me how to have time management and work along my coworkers. My most enjoyable part of the job was leading patrons to their tables in a orderly fashion. The hardest part job of the job was standing in the same spot for hours but it was an enjoyable experience.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
Love working . Work seasonal. Great benefits. Learn something new on regular basis. Great teamwork. I will highly recommend has a place to work. Management team is very fair.
Working at Augusta National Golf Club requires a lot of hours and can be tough on family life. They compensate tournament employees and management staff well.
I worked the week of the Master's for 2 years in a row in Augusta, GA. I loved the job, and the experience was fantastic. Management wasd nice as well as the staff.
Pros
Temporary job thats guarantee every year.
Cons
Pay is not negotiable.
A typical day at work was very productive
I learned how to buss tables properly, while working alongside others

very efficient management
hardest part was standing around when there were no tables to buss
everything else was enjoyable
Pros
food card voucher for the entire week
I loved working here during the Masters Golf Tournament. The golf course is one of the most beautiful courses in the world. I worked a good hard 100 hours during that week. The management there was well trained and amazing!!
Pros
Free Lunch
A typical day at Augusta National can be rewarding but sometimes stressful. I have learned how to plan and manage my time wisely. The management at Augusta National is very helpful in day to day operations. I enjoy working with my co-workers, they are hard-workers and very productive. The hardest part of the job, the position is seasonal. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the members and guests have a memorable experience.