Augusta National Golf Club Employee Review

View all Augusta National Golf Club reviews

Respectable, Clean, Up-Scale
Concession Stand Worker (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 20, 2018
I worked two Masters Tournaments and I loved it. They shuttled us from the parking lot to whichever stand we were assigned but if you missed the shuttle that meant that you had to do A LOT of walking to get back to your car. I was a concessions cashier and they gave us mats to stand on but my feet and legs were killing me by the last play for the day. Also, there was ALWAYS a long line for the RR. I liked that they gave me three staff-exclusive golf shirts, a matching wind-breaker, and a tournament year pin.
Pros
Respectable, Clean, Prestigious, Part of History
Cons
Long Distance Walking, Standing in Place for Long Length of Time

Other Augusta National Golf Club Employee Reviews

Fast Paced and Long Hours but with compensation
Cashier (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 22, 2019
Clock in was 6:15am and end of the day depended on when players were finished out in the field. Latest I clocked out was around 9pm. Fast paced but people were generally pleasant (patrons, coworkers, and managers). I really liked talking to the people who came from out of the country to watch the tournament and hearing their stories. The hardest part of the job was being on your feet in one spot for 15+ hours. Overall it was an amazing experience knowing that I could work 88 hours. It was a real confidence booster and I enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Being on your feet in one spot all day
Fast pace, long hours, fun
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 1, 2019
Temp NOT Full time, But I am glad that this was my first Job experiences. Days start early and end late, Managers were professional and helpful, the inside is amazing and packed with lots of excited fans.
Pros
Discount, Work shirts and Lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Augusta National Golf Club. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8