Augusta National Golf Club Employee Review

View all Augusta National Golf Club reviews

In charge of all concession stands and distribution centers, as well as logistics.
ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR & CONCESSIONS OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 9, 2018
Before the tournament I oversaw organization and staging of the distribution warehouse to make ready for receiving of non-perishable goods and concession related items, Inventory for the existing cleaning and operating supplies to assist with restocking of inventory, assembling over 1000 staff packages, preparing equipment, supplies and labor spreadsheets to support 2017 budgeted line items, and assisted Human Resources with hiring and staying in contact with employees. Had extensive use with computers using excel and word, assisted Culinary with hot and cold kitchen set up, assisted with packaging and distribution of all interdepartmental transfers, assisted set up team with fit-out all concession locations, all storage units/cooler, and placing the cashboxes. During the tournament, I was in charge of answering the phones for incoming request for goods or services from all concession locations, daily reconciliation of all IDT forms for Accounting, and assisting with staff check in.

Other Augusta National Golf Club Employee Reviews

Fast Paced and Long Hours but with compensation
Cashier (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 22, 2019
Clock in was 6:15am and end of the day depended on when players were finished out in the field. Latest I clocked out was around 9pm. Fast paced but people were generally pleasant (patrons, coworkers, and managers). I really liked talking to the people who came from out of the country to watch the tournament and hearing their stories. The hardest part of the job was being on your feet in one spot for 15+ hours. Overall it was an amazing experience knowing that I could work 88 hours. It was a real confidence booster and I enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Being on your feet in one spot all day
Fast pace, long hours, fun
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 1, 2019
Temp NOT Full time, But I am glad that this was my first Job experiences. Days start early and end late, Managers were professional and helpful, the inside is amazing and packed with lots of excited fans.
Pros
Discount, Work shirts and Lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Augusta National Golf Club. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8