Augusta National Golf Club Employee Review

View all Augusta National Golf Club reviews

Good money for a week of work
Culinary Runner (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 3, 2018
Lots of hours fun place to work at. Employs were all friendly and so were the supervisors. I would recommend this job if you were trying to work a lot of hours in one week.

Other Augusta National Golf Club Employee Reviews

Fast Paced and Long Hours but with compensation
Cashier (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 22, 2019
Clock in was 6:15am and end of the day depended on when players were finished out in the field. Latest I clocked out was around 9pm. Fast paced but people were generally pleasant (patrons, coworkers, and managers). I really liked talking to the people who came from out of the country to watch the tournament and hearing their stories. The hardest part of the job was being on your feet in one spot for 15+ hours. Overall it was an amazing experience knowing that I could work 88 hours. It was a real confidence booster and I enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Being on your feet in one spot all day
Fast pace, long hours, fun
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 1, 2019
Temp NOT Full time, But I am glad that this was my first Job experiences. Days start early and end late, Managers were professional and helpful, the inside is amazing and packed with lots of excited fans.
Pros
Discount, Work shirts and Lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Augusta National Golf Club. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8