Aunt Bertha Employee Reviews

a TON of hardworkers
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 11, 2018
The team at Aunt Bertha is unlike any I've worked with before. They put forth 110% effort every single day. And they truly care about what they do. It's a great company to work at. You'll never be bored and will always feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.
Pros
free snacks, lunch, drinks
Cons
fast-paced
Best Team Ever!
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 25, 2018
I can't think of a time where I enjoyed going to work every day more than Aunt Bertha. The team cares about the work they do and each other equally. Staff are well taken care of, professionally engaged, treated with respect naturally and given much opportunity for growth and development. It was an honor working with them.
Pros
Stocked kitchen, hilarious jokes, agile development, great atmosphere
Start-up company with a purpose
Data Quality Review Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 19, 2017
The company is awesome to work for. Everyone loves to work towards the mission of finding the public the help that they seek. The management is great and it is a comfortable workplace setting. I enjoyed working for them.
Pros
Free food, flexible schedule
Cons
Lack of workplace culture
Really smart do-gooders
Senior Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 18, 2016
Aunt Bertha's team is full of very bright people who are committed to using their diverse skills (from coders, to sales, to data) to make the world better for a lot of people. They (shall I say we) are all committed to building great careers for ourselves WHILE building great products that help people.

The leadership has instilled a culture of always putting "seekers first" (that is those people looking for help). If you have read the book "Good to Great" you will recognize the Level 5 Leadership that is clear at this company. There are no big egos, but big plans.

Lastly, they have a mentality of work hard (people are getting a lot of stuff done in a given day, week, month) while having fun doing it.
Great environment, I've never been happier about my career!
product (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 7, 2016
I love my coworkers! Here I have a lot of control over what my position looks like and what kind of work I do, and I know I'm doing really great things in the world! I really love coming in to work in the morning, this is my first job that I can say that about. Plus the snacks are great!
Pros
Free snacks and lunches, dog friendly, great coworkers, saving the world
Productive environment with highly creative and super smart people
Community Engagement Mgr (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 19, 2016
Aside from a few growing pains experienced by most start-ups, it's a great place to work. Diverse, dog friendly, positive and mature people working for the common good make it a very rewarding place to be.
Pros
Open minded people who care
Cons
tight office space

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aunt Bertha. Our community is ready to answer.

Aunt Bertha Reviews by Location