Aunt Bertha Employee Reviews

See reviews about
Great environment, I've never been happier about my career!
product (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 7, 2016
I love my coworkers! Here I have a lot of control over what my position looks like and what kind of work I do, and I know I'm doing really great things in the world! I really love coming in to work in the morning, this is my first job that I can say that about. Plus the snacks are great!
Pros
Free snacks and lunches, dog friendly, great coworkers, saving the world
Productive environment with highly creative and super smart people
Community Engagement Mgr (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 19, 2016
Aside from a few growing pains experienced by most start-ups, it's a great place to work. Diverse, dog friendly, positive and mature people working for the common good make it a very rewarding place to be.
Pros
Open minded people who care
Cons
tight office space
Really smart do-gooders
Senior Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 18, 2016
Aunt Bertha's team is full of very bright people who are committed to using their diverse skills (from coders, to sales, to data) to make the world better for a lot of people. They (shall I say we) are all committed to building great careers for ourselves WHILE building great products that help people.

The leadership has instilled a culture of always putting "seekers first" (that is those people looking for help). If you have read the book "Good to Great" you will recognize the Level 5 Leadership that is clear at this company. There are no big egos, but big plans.

Lastly, they have a mentality of work hard (people are getting a lot of stuff done in a given day, week, month) while having fun doing it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aunt Bertha. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about