Aunt Bertha

Aunt Bertha Culture reviews

Aunt Bertha is a great place to work. Everyone here cares about the company mission and everyone here has a positive attitude. Aunt Bertha is mostly made up of smart young people who are collaborative and driven. The recent office move has finally united the scattered team all in one place. It's not exactly a penthouse in downtown, but the new open-floorplan office comfortably gets the job done. The compensation and benefits packages are slightly below the industry standard for technical, management, and executive positions. For me, the tradeoff is the mission. I really believe that the work I do every day helps improve tens of thousands of lives every week. I really like the people I work with, and believe that we're building something special. To me, that's worth a certain amount of money.
Pros
fully stocked kitchen, fantastic people, great mission, rewarding work
Cons
little WFH culture, slightly below industry standard pay and benefits
The company is awesome to work for. Everyone loves to work towards the mission of finding the public the help that they seek. The management is great and it is a comfortable workplace setting. I enjoyed working for them.
Pros
Free food, flexible schedule
Cons
Lack of workplace culture
Aunt Bertha's team is full of very bright people who are committed to using their diverse skills (from coders, to sales, to data) to make the world better for a lot of people. They (shall I say we) are all committed to building great careers for ourselves WHILE building great products that help people. The leadership has instilled a culture of always putting "seekers first" (that is those people looking for help). If you have read the book "Good to Great" you will recognize the Level 5 Leadership that is clear at this company. There are no big egos, but big plans. Lastly, they have a mentality of work hard (people are getting a lot of stuff done in a given day, week, month) while having fun doing it.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.