Auntie Anne's Employee Reviews

great job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 14, 2018
it was a ice first job, it showed me how to handle money and learn about customer service. it helped me grow and learn more about management titles, and how to cook things
Excellent Experience
Shift Leader/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALJuly 14, 2018
A typical work day was drived with wanting to meet and exceed our daily goals. I learned the true value of a team that worked well together. I loved every one of my managers, they were more than employers, they became close friends who I adored for their ambition to be the very best they could. This was a place where people pushed each other to do the best job you could. You have the freedom to be yourself, and express yourself which is rare. We had team meetings monthly where we addressed any issues we may be having, and gave ideas as to how we can expand and do better business. The hardest part of the job is the pressure to constantly upsell. The most enjoyable is the people/ work environment.
Pros
Free Lunch/ Ability to be yourself.
Pretzels
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJuly 12, 2018
I loved working here! The staff was always friendly and joyful to be around. The manager was awesome! I would go back to work there in a heart beat if I lived closer.
Quick Paced, Fun Employeers
Auntie Anne's (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAJuly 11, 2018
I had a great time at Auntie Anne's. Employees was fun to be around, we sometimes had music on when it was morning time, and just danced and did our work along the way. Even though they laughed at me, they still danced with me and taught me new moves. I learned a lot of things at work, customer service, even if the customer is being rude always have a smiling face on and have a great day. The hardest part of the job was in the afternoon on weekends past 2pm. That was basically our lunch rush, on Sunday it was just crazy, we would maybe get about a minute break and than one customer came. Than everyone else came. I also worked inside of a mall, where Auntie Anne's was located at, so we were extra busy when the mall was packed.
Pros
Got to take any drink/food for break
Cons
Short breaks only 15mins
depends on location
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 10, 2018
depending on your location there would be differnt pay and different experinces. job is fairly easy to get into and the work load is pretty light besides hours and pay the job is pretty cool.
Pros
free food, meet new people
Cons
hours and pay
Productive and fun work environment!
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 10, 2018
The location I worked at was on my college campus, so the environment was very upbeat and energetic, even during lulls. We always had music playing to keep us excited during the shift. My coworkers were so much fun to work with, and we all got along really well. The most enjoyable part about working there was free food! Every 30 minutes, the warmer has to be restocked, and anything inside is either thrown away or eaten by employees. It's crazy how much food is wasted, but really enjoyable when a perfectly good pepperoni or cinnamon pretzel is up for grabs. Also, on the Jamba Juice side of the store, there would be leftover smoothies if someone added too much of an ingredient, so it was really fun having a free mini smoothie and pretzel! The hardest part about the job was keeping the warmer stocked and smoothies going during large rushes, especially when we were missing a shift lead or another coworker. Unfortunately, the shift leads would leave for long amounts of time and occasionally leave us stranded during rushes, then complain that the warmer wasn't stocked or the store wasn't clean once they returned. However, it was still a really awesome experience and I wish I could return, but since I'm no longer going to that college, I can't.
Pros
Free food/drink, kind manager, fun coworkers
Cons
No breaks, shift leads would leave randomly, understaffed rushes
Fun people to work with
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Culpeper, VAJuly 10, 2018
We cook pretzels and they sit there for 30 minutes and if someone doesn’t buy them we make a new batch and replace them. After everything we clean up.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Sometimes slow business
Pretzel Maker (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDJuly 10, 2018
I learned how to handle customers when they are frustrated and I learned how to try and persuade customers to buy our product. Work could be very fast paced where you are struggling to get everything completed within a certain time but it is completely manageable. Work can also be slow at times, then after you complete all your work you would help the connected Subway with their duties.
Pros
Discount on Subway, eat left over pretzels
Cons
Such a small store that unprofessional behavior will happen
terrible
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, NYJuly 9, 2018
managers were a bunch of hypocrites who never took into consideration of your situation. no flexible hours and very hard job . clsoing time lasted longer than you expected. overall the managers dont deserve to be managers there. they are very disrespectful .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no flexible hours
Decent
Team Leader and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Poinciana, FLJuly 9, 2018
Job was decent, pay was decent, fast-paced environment. I quit after re-locating however I would've quit eventually due to lack of advancement. Job could be based on favoritism as well.
Pros
Free food, good hours, great shift staff
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits
for beginners only
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Queenstown, MDJuly 9, 2018
This job is meant for those who are just starting to begin work. The company hires young people and the management is not well trained. The hours and pay do not compensate for the environment.
N/a
Manger (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJuly 6, 2018
Very high pace
Goof starter job
The management worked well with school schedules and worked well with employees
learned how to work with other and how to mange my own team
Overall it was still a job but nothing good came out of it for myself.
Cashier, Food Prep and Customer service (Former Employee) –  Oviedo, FLJuly 6, 2018
Very bossy management who claim to be a family but are very shady and manipulative. Terrible pay for working a three concept store. Very easy job to start with but not one you can easily progress in.
Pros
food discounts, it was still a job
Cons
management issues, unfair pay for a three concept store
Your going to love working there ! It never gets boring.
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJuly 5, 2018
Make sure you always come to work prepared and keep a smile on your face. It makes a difference! The customers go off of your energy and enthusiasm !
Poor management
Crew Member and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 3, 2018
Auntie Annes might be delicious, but I would never recommend anyone to work there with the management they have now. They were very unorganized and all over the place. There was poor work ethic within even the managers and the place is a mess.
Fun work place with the right people
Team Member (Former Employee) –  WDM, IAJuly 3, 2018
A pretty easy job well worth it hours are the only things that really sucked. As a teenager they will probably give you all weekend hours and not care to much if you want different hours
Pros
Free food
Cons
weekend hours
Didnt work enough hours per week and very slow
Bakery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLJuly 3, 2018
Even if you are sick you should go to work because after an amount of days they will fire you and always come to work properly dressed in your uniform.
A Place of Growth
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2018
I was pushed to my limits in all areas which allowed me to grow as a manager and face difficult people and situations with confidence. The hardest part was learning everyone's personality and figuring out how they worked best. The most enjoyable part of my job as a shift lead was building relationships with my co-workers.
Fun and easy going
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  6800 Oxon Hill Rd #895, National Harbor, MD 20745June 30, 2018
A day at auntie anne's can either be really fast paced or really slow paced its random. Working there you never have to do alot theres not alot to do its a vary stress free job.
Easy and fun work place
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJune 30, 2018
Easy-going job especially for a high school student who has never worked before. Easy promotional benefits that don't require too much responsibility.