Auntie Anne's

Auntie Anne's Employee Reviews

Found 1,593 reviews matching the search
Fun place to work
Learning process English, communication skills. Co-workers were helful and understanding.
team member
way to busy and way to stressful, there was really nothing fun about the job. the work place was clean most of the time, we tried to keep things very organized to.over all it was just very busy especially on weekends and hoildays.i learned along time ago that guest always comes first.
Not a professional environment
The job is inconsistent with working hours and has a bad working environment when it comes to coworkers. It is stressful in the sense that the manager has favorites and your voice is not heard
It was a good beginner job, but they need better pay. Also, that specific location could’ve had better management but that was fine.
It need to have a stronger management within the store but it was a great beginner job and I did enjoy it at times. They could’ve done better with paying their employees though.
Pros
good food, paid meetings
Cons
low pay
Stressful and not good hours
horrible hours, no training to make pretzels, stressful, would not recommend! they lay off people for no reason, earned 9 dollars an hour but not a live able wage. the enjoy able part of the job was not having the job anymore it was bad! nobody helps you out, too fast paced!
Pros
nothing
Cons
low pay, get laid off for no reason, stressful, bad if you have anxiety, too fast paced, the manager i had judged me for my disability
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Its my first job
I would come in to work clock in, if I have a stock list I would get what I need and stock. I learned how to use the register very quickly. My favorite part of the job is working the cart.
Busy Day for Soft Pretzels
clock in, stock, get the cart and store. wait for customers to start and appear. Sometimes the same elderly people would come in so I would already have their order ready. Rotate to the cart. Wait for your relief to clock in and then leave.
Pros
free food while on the clock
Cons
immature staff
Great except the Smell
Managers, and co-workers were great. Job was easy enough, and my location was often busy. Free pretzel and small drink with each shift (though if you're vegetarian and worried about food contamination, you'll need to get yours fresh out of the oven before they dip it in the butter.) Only issue was the smell of melted butter and processed meat
that permeatedd the store made me sick.
This job was a joke.
Working for that place was a waist of my time. There's so much favoritism there it's unbelievable. The pay rate is unfair amd hard to live off of. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone unless the management is look at and change.
Personal opinion
you do the same thing over and over again and sometimes the amount of pay is very little compared to how manys hours you put in and its a little irritating
It’s Avery easy job really fun too work their some time I can get really busy,but overall it very fun ver diverse
A typical workday would be you come in you clock in sometime at the counter they might run out of sauces so you gotta fill them up if you have the chance
Pros
You get free lunches
Cons
Short breaks kind of
Very fast paced
They put you in training, working around 4-5 hours a day for three to four days (always on the weekends), and expect you to get the training in 2-3 weeks. You have to work REALLY fast and always check EVERYTHING when working.
Pros
One free meal at break, discounts for purchase
Cons
Short break, short hours
Terrible Management Dadeland Mall
I loved the job but the management there is completely terrible. And the coworkers there barely move a finger and get distracted by their friends who show up and leave the customers waiting longer than usual.
Auntie Anne's is a very fast paced job but gives great hours
Auntie Anne's was my very first job when I was 16 years old, it was my first but it was also my worse. It does give a lot of hours such as 20-30 hours a week but I stressed out a lot as it was fast paced and I worked 6 times a week.
Horrible pay, Absent owners, No help.
Highly demanding for very little pay. Assistant manager makes 1 dollar more then minimum wage, general manager makes $1.40 more then minimum. Our owners did not care at all. We lost our entire staff and hired 5 new people that needed to be trained and we where on our own. They said they would send help amd never did they dont even have a district manager for the location.
Pros
Free pretzels
Cons
Working threw most breaks, low pay, no help.
It is a great place to work!
The management makes it easy to fit in and the training helps a lot. The people there make it easy for everyone to have equal opportunities. It is a great place to work.
Productive and a very busy work place.
Good environment to be in. Very busy. Work place stayed clean. Always left with happy customers. Made sure everyone wanted there pretzel or drinks how they wanted it.
a really fun environment to work
A typical day working at auntie anne's was very fun. Me and my other co workers would always make the work environment lively. there was never a dull moment. I would run the cash register and sometimes bake
Pros
free food
Cons
n/a
Productive place to work !!
If I didn’t move I would still be there it was a fun place to work enjoyable environment definitely good place to work I would recommend joining the company.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No healthcare
Secured and enjoyable workplace.
I am enjoying secured job environment . My coworker is very helpful and we working as a team. Workplace is friendly and familiar. Our companies rules and regulations is good. Our management is very honest and professional .
Fast paced and slow paced
During the fast season, there weren't enough workers so things did tend to go very quickly but everyone worked together to get things done. Managers could have been a bit friendlier but it wasn't horrible.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Auntie Anne's. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
Ratings from women
2.9
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight