Auntie Anne's Employee Reviews

Poor management
Cashier/making pretzels (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KY 42701July 21, 2018
I worked very hard there and it wasn't good enough for the managers. It is a bunch of drama. The manager got mad at every little thing you did. The hardest part of the day is when everyone didn't work as a team.
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks
My experience over the two years.
Team Member/ Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, MDJuly 21, 2018
The managers are nice and very compassionate, but should think more closely before hiring some employees. Easy schedule changing and lenient on taking days off. Mostly an enjoyable experience just was seeking higher pay and more room for growth.
Pros
Curtisy drinks, flexible scheduling
Cons
Not much advancement
It was a fairly easy job..
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJuly 18, 2018
I loved working here. I received the management training I use today. Working here taught me the full responsibilities of management. This Auntie Anne's was in the mall so volume was high, we stayed busy, but like I said it was a fairly easy job. Perfect job for parents and students that needed part time work.
Pretzel making
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  FLJuly 17, 2018
It was a decent job, management was a mess but its probably better now. it was also hot and someways the A/C was down and made it worst. But this was a long time ago when i worked there.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
management wasn't the best
Productive, busy yet fun work place.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Freehold, NJJuly 17, 2018
On a typical work day I would set up all equipment needed for the day, put out utensils and make sure everything was clean and ready to use. I learned to provide quality customer service and to get tasks done quickly and efficiently. I worked closely with my coworkers. There were times where I would have to close the establishment alone at night and make sure everything was ready for the next work day. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was working to make customers enjoy their experience at Auntie Annes.
Pros
Breaks every 4 hours, Free lunch
Cons
Shortage of Hours
Nothing to review
General Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2018
I have nothing to review after 7 years
Please disregard this sections because I am not able to clarify or recall anything specific from my time with Auntie Anne's.
Great place
Store Recovery Manager (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJuly 17, 2018
good people upper level c position employees are very friendly and supportive. the company pays for a annual manager trip and team building efforts that give the family atmosphere
auntie annes pretzles
Team management (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNJuly 16, 2018
I havent work here for over 2 years. It was my part time job well I was going to school. It was an easy job to work at. They were super flexible with school or other thing you may have going on with you life
Pros
free food, flexible hours
Cons
pay
great job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 14, 2018
it was a ice first job, it showed me how to handle money and learn about customer service. it helped me grow and learn more about management titles, and how to cook things
Excellent Experience
Shift Leader/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALJuly 14, 2018
A typical work day was drived with wanting to meet and exceed our daily goals. I learned the true value of a team that worked well together. I loved every one of my managers, they were more than employers, they became close friends who I adored for their ambition to be the very best they could. This was a place where people pushed each other to do the best job you could. You have the freedom to be yourself, and express yourself which is rare. We had team meetings monthly where we addressed any issues we may be having, and gave ideas as to how we can expand and do better business. The hardest part of the job is the pressure to constantly upsell. The most enjoyable is the people/ work environment.
Pros
Free Lunch/ Ability to be yourself.
Pretzels
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJuly 12, 2018
I loved working here! The staff was always friendly and joyful to be around. The manager was awesome! I would go back to work there in a heart beat if I lived closer.
Quick Paced, Fun Employeers
Auntie Anne's (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAJuly 11, 2018
I had a great time at Auntie Anne's. Employees was fun to be around, we sometimes had music on when it was morning time, and just danced and did our work along the way. Even though they laughed at me, they still danced with me and taught me new moves. I learned a lot of things at work, customer service, even if the customer is being rude always have a smiling face on and have a great day. The hardest part of the job was in the afternoon on weekends past 2pm. That was basically our lunch rush, on Sunday it was just crazy, we would maybe get about a minute break and than one customer came. Than everyone else came. I also worked inside of a mall, where Auntie Anne's was located at, so we were extra busy when the mall was packed.
Pros
Got to take any drink/food for break
Cons
Short breaks only 15mins
depends on location
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 10, 2018
depending on your location there would be differnt pay and different experinces. job is fairly easy to get into and the work load is pretty light besides hours and pay the job is pretty cool.
Pros
free food, meet new people
Cons
hours and pay
Productive and fun work environment!
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 10, 2018
The location I worked at was on my college campus, so the environment was very upbeat and energetic, even during lulls. We always had music playing to keep us excited during the shift. My coworkers were so much fun to work with, and we all got along really well. The most enjoyable part about working there was free food! Every 30 minutes, the warmer has to be restocked, and anything inside is either thrown away or eaten by employees. It's crazy how much food is wasted, but really enjoyable when a perfectly good pepperoni or cinnamon pretzel is up for grabs. Also, on the Jamba Juice side of the store, there would be leftover smoothies if someone added too much of an ingredient, so it was really fun having a free mini smoothie and pretzel! The hardest part about the job was keeping the warmer stocked and smoothies going during large rushes, especially when we were missing a shift lead or another coworker. Unfortunately, the shift leads would leave for long amounts of time and occasionally leave us stranded during rushes, then complain that the warmer wasn't stocked or the store wasn't clean once they returned. However, it was still a really awesome experience and I wish I could return, but since I'm no longer going to that college, I can't.
Pros
Free food/drink, kind manager, fun coworkers
Cons
No breaks, shift leads would leave randomly, understaffed rushes
Fun people to work with
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Culpeper, VAJuly 10, 2018
We cook pretzels and they sit there for 30 minutes and if someone doesn’t buy them we make a new batch and replace them. After everything we clean up.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Sometimes slow business
Pretzel Maker (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDJuly 10, 2018
I learned how to handle customers when they are frustrated and I learned how to try and persuade customers to buy our product. Work could be very fast paced where you are struggling to get everything completed within a certain time but it is completely manageable. Work can also be slow at times, then after you complete all your work you would help the connected Subway with their duties.
Pros
Discount on Subway, eat left over pretzels
Cons
Such a small store that unprofessional behavior will happen
terrible
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, NYJuly 9, 2018
managers were a bunch of hypocrites who never took into consideration of your situation. no flexible hours and very hard job . clsoing time lasted longer than you expected. overall the managers dont deserve to be managers there. they are very disrespectful .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no flexible hours
Decent
Team Leader and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Poinciana, FLJuly 9, 2018
Job was decent, pay was decent, fast-paced environment. I quit after re-locating however I would've quit eventually due to lack of advancement. Job could be based on favoritism as well.
Pros
Free food, good hours, great shift staff
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits
for beginners only
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Queenstown, MDJuly 9, 2018
This job is meant for those who are just starting to begin work. The company hires young people and the management is not well trained. The hours and pay do not compensate for the environment.
N/a
Manger (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJuly 6, 2018
Very high pace
Goof starter job
The management worked well with school schedules and worked well with employees
learned how to work with other and how to mange my own team