Auntie Anne's

Auntie Anne's Employee Reviews

Found 1,641 reviews matching the search
Fun place to work
Learning process English, communication skills. Co-workers were helful and understanding.
Great place to work would work here again
Was a great place to work. Fast learning and fast pace work. Had fun. Worked with great ppl. Learned a lot about food industry. Had great management and coworkers
team manager
a very quick paced environment. have to be on your toes. promptness is very important. food changes out every thirty minuets. I enjoyed the job, food, and employers
Poor management and no benefits
Work is not difficult but lots of drama throughout the store. Hard to move up to management and even managers are way under paid with no benefits as well.
Good as beginner job
A very chill job with a bunch of other college students. Very easy to learn and pick up tasks. A lot of free time (maybe boring for some), rushes are mostly rare that happens when trains come in or there's an event nearby. Very flexible scheduling. The manager is nice and comes in as a regular worker at times, but doesn't fix addressed issues with equipment and other store-related problems. No raises, upgrade to higher positions is by the cents.
Pros
Free food, flexible schedules
Cons
No raises, some crazy customers in locations sometimes
No good
Rasicst people too work for
Didn't pay me the rite pay when got my last check they played me outta my job cause of the rasicst people they hired in cause my voice is loud ctfu
Fast Paced enviroment
Clock in to work and fill in where you will be needed unless you have a dedicated position like the assistant manager or manager. Assisting customers in order items and food preperation
Easy fun job
I was actually a GM loved my job loved the people I employed however the owners where a bit much to deal with at times but the actual day to day work was easy and fun. Short staffed a lot in the NASHVILLE area though!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Auntie Anne's?
ISTA is a blessing and a curse...
An average day as a crew member consisted of dealing with a line that had no end at the register, getting a face covered in butter or sweating next to an oven always full of pretzels. Well at least at the busy stores. It was an amazing first job experience and the relationships with the people I got to work with were irreplaceable. But firstly you’re going to love and hate the ISTA. This consisted of your average sale and the amount of customers you attended at the register. The higher the ISTA the more hours you got BUT if you ever needed a needed a cover or someone to cover your shift it was only someone who had a higher ISTA so in turn you were punished for working too hard, or it seemed like that to me. I remember charging people everything separately to lower my ISTA. The management was decent, the actual manager didn’t do much, it was more of the supervisor and the shift leaders that were in charge of the store. Being an ex shift leader and trainee trainer for upcoming stores I learned that it really was your job to male sure everything ran smoothly and that the goal was met. Along with being in charge of the team as shift leader you had to count money at the end of the night which was the most relaxing part of the job. By far the most enjoyable part was getting to know other manager from other stores and getting those discounts along with the relationships with you coworkers.
Typical day in auntie annes
Wash your hands, stock up on certain items. Manage cinnabon, nestles cookies, and auntie annes. Rotating between positions of cashier or pretzel roller.
Pros
Get plenty of hours
Cons
Short breaks
Auntie annes
This is a retail fast food job. Expect a fast paced environment during holidays and summer, slow traffic during school times. Management works with their employees and is very flexible with requested time off
Nice start
The auntie Anne’s I worked in was one of the most welcoming stores I’ve ever met. The people are chill, the managers enjoy their time with the employees and they keep a fun work environment.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
$8 an hour isn’t enough to stay with
Worst place ever
Management treat you like animals. Too much drama caused from upper management. Will use you in then throw you away one they find someone else. Love to hire people outside then promote within. Don't waste your time, it's ok as a crew but when you are mangment they use and abuse you.
Experience for teens
This job was clearly a start for teens, the pay was no where near rational to the amount of stress endured while working. Employees weren’t really the friendliest, we did however get to eat free food on our break.
horrible managment
the management was lacking and caused significant issues. the only good parts that came out of working here were the fun co workers. and the ability to learn great customer service
Not the best job i had
This was my first job, so naturally they had me on the easy stuff.filling drinks and doing the samples and buttering the pretzels. It was fast pace and kinda boring. They tried to train me on the cash register but I was too slow on the first day so they decided i was better at other things.
Pros
Free pretzels and good collegues
Cons
Poor management, no room for learning. No patience
It is a nice place to work a part time. If you are a student, it is a good option.
I liked it, it is a really good place to work a part time. moreover, people are very friendly, and the manager is responsible, a good person, and an excellent cooworker.
Relaxing not rush atmosphere
most day are good learn a lot the process of making dough management was cool the hardest was cleaning up at end of shift I enjoy talking to customers
Pros
Free lunches lot of free time when not busy
Cons
low pay no benefits
Working here
Working here is alright would only recommend if in high school can’t grow from here and don’t wanna be making pretzels the rest of my life but they do weekly pay so that’s good
It was okay but I didn't move up enough
I wouldn't want to work here again. I was promoted to shift lead pretty quickly but there was never enough money to allow for any more raises so after three years it was super exhausting.
Very busy but that's to be expected at then galleria.
Inflexible hours and not very accommodating. Mostly teenagers working and dedicated assistant managers that made working there enjoyable. I learned how to deal with a very busy and hectic atmosphere on weekends especially.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Auntie Anne's. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
Ratings from women
2.8
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.7Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight