Aureus Medical Group Employee Reviews

companies backing.
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN/ St. LouisOctober 20, 2018
I had a wonderful assignment at a hospital that was very pleased with my work. The hospital wanted me as a permanent employee.
I went to my second assignment in St. Louis I was to start work on Monday but did not start until Wednesday. The manager instead of canceling my contract because they did not need me, He told a lie on me to Aureus and I was let go. The hospital was sending their own employees home because they did not have enough surgery to keep them. Anyway, the manager got fired after he caused havoc in my life. Aureus should have listened and stood behind me.
Pros
I enjoyed my first job. I like the apartments I stayed in.
Cons
The company needs to stand behind there employees.
Respectable and Professional Company
Registered Respirattory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2018
A typical day at work is your typical RT duties at a hospital. Administering nebulizer treatments, Assessing and Evaluating Patients while maintaining professionalism and communicating with RN and MD to develop a plan to improve patients conditions.
Amazing Advocates
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 3, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed this company, and regretted having to end our relationship. The on site staff was wonderful, and the opportunities for travel and advancement were numerous.
Pros
Accommodations during travel
Cons
job security was an issue...it felt like no one was really out for your best interest
October 9, 2018

Thanks so much for your feedback and for the five stars! If you find yourself ready to travel again, we're here for you. We wish you all the best today and all days!

Productive fun place to work
Registered Nurse, (Travel) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 2, 2018
Learned about different styles at different hospitals. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting a lot of really cool people.They will stand up for their employees when needed.
Pros
Can find a position any where in the country in short notice
Cons
Sometimes the assignment hospitals were under staffed too much and hard to work.
October 10, 2018

Thank you for your review and for the five stars! We appreciate you sharing a bit about your experience traveling with us. Know that we're here for you if and when you need us. Once a part of the Aureus Medical family, always a part of our family. We wish you all the best!

contract
contract Ultrasonigrapher (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 30, 2018
Worked at a variety of facilities . Performed a variety of ultrasounds at several different locations across the United States. Have had a great experience traveling
October 9, 2018

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad you've had such a great experience traveling and we hope there are many more rewarding assignments to come for you! We're so happy you're part of the Aureus Medical family and we look forward to continuing to help you along your career journey.

consistent employment
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NESeptember 29, 2018
I never had to wait for my next contract as there was usually a contract somewhere through Aureus that fit my qualifications. The company usually tried to take in consideration where I wanted to work when thinking of possible contract ideas to pitch at me.
October 10, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to find the assignments that fit the unique preferences of each of our employees. We know that wants and needs differ and finding the right match from assignment to assignment is so important. We wish you all the best on your career journey and if you ever need us again, we're here for you!

Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 20, 2018
I have worked with Aureus Medical Group since 2015 and I absolutely love this company. They really care about their employees and do what they can to make sure we have great work/life balance. This company cares and is extremely ethical in their practices. I love my job!!
Pros
Free lunches, great benefits, Random treats, Team Outings
Cons
Can't think of any
October 10, 2018

Thanks so much for your feedback and for the five stars! We think we're a pretty great place to work but it means that much more to hear it from our own employees. We're glad you're part of the Aureus Medical and C&A family!

Excellent travel assignments
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  MaineSeptember 20, 2018
This agency provided assistance in assuring that my travel needs were met and matched assignments to my needs. The team was always available to me and promptly returned calls
Pros
Excellent support staff
Cons
Temporary assignment
October 10, 2018

Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate it very much! Being available and responsive to our employees and their needs is important to us. Know that we're here when and if you need us. We wish you all the best with your career journey!

Great Pay but no culture or coaching, not a good fit for me
Ne - Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 18, 2018
everything is brown in the office - feels like a prison
Management - expect you to hit goals but not willing to coach you
Teams - Extremely cliquing feel, felt like I was back in high school
Culture - Don't expect any
Food - Bring your own but not cold food because they only have one fridge for over 200 employees

Good Luck if you choose to work here
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything Else
October 10, 2018

We appreciate and value feedback. Thank you for sharing your comments with us and we will forward it on within our organization. We wish you all the best.

Great support team
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 18, 2018
Aureus has a great support team with a great deal of wisdom and knowledge of the job. They made each new transition a positive experience. They are very patient and willing to help out in difficult situations.
October 10, 2018

Thanks so much for your review and for the five stars! We're glad you're part of the Aureus Medical family and we're happy that traveling with us has been a positive experience! We know that transitioning from one assignment to the next is not always easy and we're here for you each step of the way. We look forward to continuing to help you along your career journey!

Aureus the hardest part of my job
Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 13, 2018
The hardest part of my job is that I am away from home and my wife for long periods of time. It is hard when you come back to your apartment and your family is not there. Aureus is a great company to work for.
Pros
good pay
Cons
away from home
October 9, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and your five star review of Aureus Medical very much. Travel can be a wonderful and exciting career but we also recognize that it's not always easy. Know that we're here for you each step of the way to not only help you land rewarding positions but to be a source of support while you're working away from home. We're glad you're part of the Aureus family.

They are good at finding jobs
Medical Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 10, 2018
And will find you a place to live at that job. Sometimes they will put you in a motel, or an apartment. They will pay you mileage to get to the job capped at 300 dollars one way. They also make sure that you are ready to start that traveling job on time.
September 17, 2018

Thanks so much for your comments and for your feedback! We appreciate it very much. We're happy to have been part of your career journey and know that we're here whenever you need us. We wish you all the best!

Great
Traveling Mammographer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 20, 2018
I enjoyed mu time with this company! As a travel technologist, I worked Monday thru Friday no holidays. I enjoyed meeting all the people and seeing many sites.
A Good Company
Traveling Mammographer (Former Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXAugust 20, 2018
Very helpful should any concerns arise. Happy to assist with travel and lodging concerns. Assist with rental car. I would consider another travel assignment with Aureus Medical.
September 17, 2018

Thanks so much for your comments and for your feedback! We appreciate it very much. When you're ready to travel with Aureus, we're here for you! We wish you all the best in your career journey!

Productive, great assignments
TRAVEL INTERIM ER NURSE MANAGER/SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Roundup, MTAugust 18, 2018
Great staff to work with when on a travel assignment, learned differences in hospital equipment and how they care for patients. Educated staff on improvements when caring for patients.
August 28, 2018

Thanks so much for the feedback! We hear from our healthcare professionals over and over again about the variety that travel brings from a lifelong learning perspective. It's one of the great aspects of a travel career. We're happy to know that you had a positive experience and if there's ever a time when you need us again, we're here for you!

Exciting place to work travel travel
Surgical Technologist/ First Assist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2018
One of the better travel companies they are organized and easy to get hold of very helpful and have alot of opportunities for job placement would definately go with them again
Pros
travel
Cons
lots of travel
August 28, 2018

Thanks so much for the five stars and for your feedback! At Aureus Medical, we work hard to find opportunities that are just right for our travelers. We're glad to know that our team was helpful and responsive to you and that you had a positive experience with us. If there's ever another time when you need us, we're here for you!

Friendly, responsive staff.
Travel Contract RN (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 9, 2018
Contact agents have been friendly and helpful. Contracts are a little limited in the Midwest but they don't really have any control over that. Overall, I have been very happy here
Pros
Quick placement, friendly staff, competitive pay
Cons
they change your contact person with each new contract
recruiter is good to work with
SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 6, 2018
my recruiter is always on top of things and very easy to talk to. There are a lot of options available and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I never go with un answered questions
Pros
great staff
Cons
jobs can be limited at times
August 13, 2018

Thanks so much for the positive feedback and the five stars! We're happy you're part of the Aureus Medical family and also glad to hear that you have such a great relationship with your recruiter. Being available and responsive to your questions and your needs is important to us so we appreciate you sharing your experience. Thanks again and we look forward to continuing to assist you with your career journey!

Productive and fun work environment
Traveling Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 2, 2018
This is a medical staffing agency. You have the option to travel, relocate, or work locally. You can basically choose your destination depending on availability. The agents are very nice. They call and check on you periodically.
August 13, 2018

Thank you for the five stars! We're happy you're part of the Aureus Medical family and that you're having a positive experience traveling with us. We strive to be available and responsive so we're glad to hear that there's good communication between you and your recruiter. We appreciate the feedback very much.

fun environment to work with high expectations
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 1, 2018
This was a fun environment to work but there were high expectations as far as sales. There were a lot of employee contests and programs, but it seemed that if you weren't in the 'popular' group, you didn't get the help you needed.
August 13, 2018

Thanks so much for sharing your comments with us. We're dedicated to the success of each one of our team members and feedback is important to us. We'll be sure to pass it along to our management team. We wish you all the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aureus Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.