Aureus Medical Group Employee Review

View all Aureus Medical Group reviews

Small work place with lots of opportunity to learn and participate in otherwise unexplored respiratory endeavors
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Quincy, CAJune 14, 2012
Although this was generally a slow paced position which consisted of lots of out patient care such as ekg's, holters, event monitoring, abg's, and office management, it was also in direct liason with er, which included participation in all cardio/pulmonary emergecies and all births. There were cardioversions, resusitations, gunshots, and many end stage copders. The most enjoyable part were the co-workers and the patients. Although it was a small mountain community, and slow acceptance was expected, the people were really friendly. The hardest part was my fear of some thing coming up that I was not familiar with and not being able to get in touch with the dept head - which happened a few times - but it was figured out (executive decision)
Pros
room for growth
Cons
nearest metropolis was reno - over 80 miles away

Other Aureus Medical Group Employee Reviews

Recruiters were great, except it took a long time between acceptable assignments.
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 11, 2018
It is a great opportunity for the traveling professional. The recruiters I worked with over the phone bent over backwards for me, they were very friendly, and were always available if needed. My only complaint is that it took months without work before I was offered an assignment in a place where I wouldn't mind living for three months.
Pros
Competative pay and accompedations
Cons
Limited choice of assignments
Not a great company
Traveler (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 10, 2018
This was a stressful job. The company does not value employees. Places employees in tense work environments and will blame you for the clients' workplace drama. Pay attention to traveler reviews and not the 'recruiter/ account managers' reviews. These traveling nurses and tech reviews are most important to field.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Worked holidays, over break, no PTO, fined for missing days and providing excuse. No WLB
Official response from Aureus Medical Group
April 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Know that we appreciate candid, constructive comments and we take them seriously. We regret that your experience with us was not more positive and we will certainly share your feedback within our organization. We wish you all the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aureus Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.