Aureus Medical Group Employee Review

View all Aureus Medical Group reviews

Encouraging
Employment History Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 4, 2014
Aureus Medical is a good company to work for because they take the plight of their employees into considerations.The recruiter there Penny,is a very encouraging.
Pros
Mileage reimbursement and paid vacation
Cons
You must be ready to travel

Other Aureus Medical Group Employee Reviews

Recruiters were great, except it took a long time between acceptable assignments.
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 11, 2018
It is a great opportunity for the traveling professional. The recruiters I worked with over the phone bent over backwards for me, they were very friendly, and were always available if needed. My only complaint is that it took months without work before I was offered an assignment in a place where I wouldn't mind living for three months.
Pros
Competative pay and accompedations
Cons
Limited choice of assignments
Not a great company
Traveler (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 10, 2018
This was a stressful job. The company does not value employees. Places employees in tense work environments and will blame you for the clients' workplace drama. Pay attention to traveler reviews and not the 'recruiter/ account managers' reviews. These traveling nurses and tech reviews are most important to field.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Worked holidays, over break, no PTO, fined for missing days and providing excuse. No WLB
Official response from Aureus Medical Group
April 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Know that we appreciate candid, constructive comments and we take them seriously. We regret that your experience with us was not more positive and we will certainly share your feedback within our organization. We wish you all the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aureus Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.