Productive and enjoyable environment to work, culturarlly and spiritually.
Full Time Resident Chaplain (Former Employee) – Milwaukee, WI – October 15, 2018
* Planning patients visits
* Patient's visits in my unit.
* Epic' report and charting.
* Lunch brake
* Follow up patient's visits.
* CPE-Residency updating and reports.
* Epic program for charting patients visits.
* Be a professional Chaplain.
* How important is for patient family support; cultural diversity approaching; working in team with providers, nurses, and family.
between other importan spiritual issues like the power of listening, silence, advocacy for patient and family; end of life; palliative process for terminal condition; family support in time of grief; provide other religious support for others beliefs and confessions - interfaith connection; etc.
The hardest part of the job is to support families with terminal condition' patients; confort care.
The most enjoyable moment is when any patient overcome victoriously sickness, and is move to recovery process.
Free meals during weekend' In-House on call period
Residency and Intern process is always short of time for resting.