AurStaff Employee Reviews

good experience and a fun industry
account manager (Former Employee) –  omahaAugust 20, 2018
it is fun working an industry that you like and fits you. Hours are good, pay is good, bonus potential is there, and company benefits are better than most.
Pros
pay, benefits, ammenities, work life balance
August 28, 2018

Thanks so much for the feedback and for sharing your experience of working with AurStaff. We appreciate it!

Career job with great work life balance!!
Sr. Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 20, 2018
Aurstaff is great place to work. It provides great pay with more importantly good work life balance. Without a doubt a this is a career, not just a job!! I made the switch from my last employeer almost 3 years ago and don't plan on leaving!!
Pros
Catered lunches and breaks, team outings, work life balance
August 28, 2018

Thanks so much for the five stars and for your feedback! We think our company is a pretty great place to work, too. Glad to have you with us!

Stable 40+ hour work week
Temporary Light Industrial (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 29, 2018
Site management is awesome. Learn a lot about components and requirements of machines. Management always available for issues or concerns, flexible with start times.
Pros
Included in company events
Cons
No sign of hiring contract workers within first year
August 28, 2018

Thanks so much for the five starts and the feedback! We appreciate it! We're happy you're part of the AurStaff family and that you've had such a positive experience. We thank you for putting your career trust in us!

Production
Laborer, General (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 7, 2018
Friendly atmsophere, offered vacation timed, health and dental benefits. sometime long hours,good pay, variety of backgrounds, management good, nice working environment
Very good place to work
General Labor/Installer/Production (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 19, 2017
The people at Aurstaff go out of their way to find you employment. They work continuously with the top companies in Omaha and if you're not happy with an assignment they are great at finding you a new assignment
December 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and post a review. We appreciate the feedback very much and most importantly, we appreciate you being part of the AurStaff family. We look forward to continuing to help you find great career opportunities in the New Year!

Okay Company
Temp (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 31, 2017
Okay company to work for if you need to find a job quickly. Staff is rather rude and does not invest time in you as a person. Pay is extremely low and inconsistent.
Pros
non
Cons
just that a temp job
August 11, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it very much and we will be sure to forward your comments within our organization.

One of the worst jobs ever
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 7, 2017
Management was poor and work environment was extremely miserable.. I would not recommend this place to work. Very unprofessional. Training was lacking. .
July 11, 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments as feedback is important to us. We appreciate it.

Work to make them money and not you!
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 21, 2017
Push you along and put as much money in their pocket as possible. Got a raise at one place and found out later I was suppose to be getting a dollar more an hour than what I was getting. The recruiter got it, not me.
Pros
It's a job when you need one.
Cons
Miss leading recruiters that take money outof your pocket!
Temp to hire company
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 3, 2017
This company has a LOT of patience with new hires and is great with getting people who want to work working. I loved working with them because it gave me the chance to try a lot of different jobs without being locked into a specific placement. When you're just starting out in the work field, this was a great place to really get my start.
Good for Temporary Work
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 17, 2016
Aurstaff is a good company to work for while your looking for permanent work once they get you working they do not continue to get you a permanent position.The pay is not the greatest but its pay.
Pros
Get you to work fast
Cons
only temporary
a great work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 30, 2015
I had a great time working at aurstaff everday and I really love being a employee at this company.i was always on time ready to work.
Pros
free 30 min. lunch
Cons
shortbreaks
Productive work atmosphere
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 6, 2014
We have productive work days. we talk only when needed and work 100% of the day. All my jobs conscience of standing, scooping, bending, lifting, carrying but we make the best out of it, while maintaining a safe environment.
work day
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 4, 2014
you never knew when something was going to come and break the routine of whatever job you were assigned to do that day it is hard but fun
Pros
the constant goings from aon job to the next
Cons
there is alway work available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AurStaff. Our community is ready to answer.

AurStaff Reviews by Location