AUSTAL Careers and Employment
It’s a good company to work for teach u a lot of new things and meet new people and make good money nices set schedule payed weekly off on da weekends.
Welder/Fabricator in Mobile, AL
on August 21, 2019
great atmosphere friendly employees and good hours . Off on weekends and holidays and paid if you have time built up. Wonderful place to work and enjoy your career.
STRUCTUAL WELDER in Mobile, AL
on October 24, 2020
Austal is not an organization that cares about its direct employees or contractors. If you have a choice to work somewhere else, choose that instead.
Document Control Specialist in Mobile, AL
on April 8, 2020
Austal has its ups and downs but overall I enjoy working here and am paid well for the work we do. It can be a very stressful place at times and the buddy system is the only way to get into supervision.
A Class Structural Welder/Fabricator in Mobile, AL
on March 10, 2020
Good company to work for great pay and benefits they work with you cause they want everyone to succeed. They care about the product they put out as well as their employees
Electrician in Mobile, AL
on February 15, 2020
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 9 questions about working at AUSTAL. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from AUSTAL employees.
What is AUSTAL sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
What benefits does AUSTAL offer?
What is the vacation policy like at AUSTAL? How many vacation days do you get per year?
Insights from 9 Indeed users who have interviewed with AUSTAL within the last 5 years.
Interview is easy
Process takes about a day or two
About working with fiber optics
Shared on April 24, 2017
Shared on November 3, 2016
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.