Austin Peay State University Employee Review

View all Austin Peay State University reviews

Excellent place to learn and grow
Social Work Intern TN State Legislature (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJuly 25, 2013
Accepted all calls from constituents needing social services and connected them with local resources.
Researched and analyzed statistical information for proposed Bills and presented findings to House Representatives.
Spearheaded and conducted community outreach efforts for women and children living in local safe houses as victims of
Domestic Violence.

Other Austin Peay State University Employee Reviews

Worked as a Grad Asst. Loved it
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNApril 16, 2018
As a grad assistant I was able to get the best of both worlds of the department I was working with. Management was not only there everyday, but was available and one of my professors. The culture was great, my coworkers and I enjoyed each others company. The hardest part was supervising individuals close in age to myself, but at the same time it was exciting to see these young individuals succeed in college with our help.
Pros
Cons
Pay
Excellent and hospitable in all spheres
Graduate assistant (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNApril 9, 2018
A good working environment to learn and everyone willing to help where necessary. Working in a student Millieu has always been a challenging issue as you have good days and bad days. its day and night.Administration is top class.