Autism Behavior Services Inc. Employee Review

View all Autism Behavior Services Inc. reviews

Professional and Enjoyable Workplace
Community Relations Intern (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CANovember 16, 2018
Having the opportunity to Intern with ABSI this past semester has been amazing. I have been given the opportunity to use my knowledge from my degree to help with different projects here in the office and I've learned many new strategies and skills to better myself in my future career too. The environment is so friendly, as well as professional and they really take care of each and every employee.
Pros
friendly staff, professional
Cons

Other Autism Behavior Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Ongoing Training and Child First Approach
Behavior Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Barstow, CAOctober 14, 2019
ABSI is an amazing company. Staff has ongoing training to remain certified and up-to-date with techniques, admin is responsive and clients are always put first. Each session is unique and BI's try their best to provide a fun, interactive learning environment. ABSI truly cares and puts the most effort into helping each and every child.
Awesome company
Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAOctober 11, 2019
Autism behavior services is such an amazing place to work at. The management is so friendly and welcoming. They do train you to get your certification, the cool part is that they give you all the materials and study guides necessary for you to obtain your certificate. The staff is amazing, they are so nice and helpful. If you have questions About anything, they get back to you as soon as possible. Scheduling is very flexible with your hours. I really recommend working at ABSI.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Autism Behavior Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2