Autism Behavior Services Inc. Employee Review

View all Autism Behavior Services Inc. reviews

Best ABA company by far
Junior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 15, 2019
I love my job with ABSI and love that their focus is getting the best help for those seeking it. I believe the negative reviews are due to people not being passionate about the services that are expected for the position. Some people want to just get paid with little effort and if that is what you are looking for, please dont apply. This position is for people who want to grow with the company, and plan to be here awhile.
Pros
Management that cares about each individual
Cons
None that i can think of

Other Autism Behavior Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Working with ABSI
Behavior Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Barstow, CAOctober 17, 2019
I love working with this company! The opportunity to help kids is amazing and the hours out definitely flexible. I would highly recommend this job to anybody
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Na
Ongoing Training and Child First Approach
Behavior Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Barstow, CAOctober 14, 2019
ABSI is an amazing company. Staff has ongoing training to remain certified and up-to-date with techniques, admin is responsive and clients are always put first. Each session is unique and BI's try their best to provide a fun, interactive learning environment. ABSI truly cares and puts the most effort into helping each and every child.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Autism Behavior Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3