Auto-Chlor System Employee Reviews

Stay away. Low pay, expensive "benefits".
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 9, 2018
Extremely low pay, the "benefits" are way too expensive. They expect you to know everything without proper training. Outdated handheld computers and archaic way of work. Do not recomend to waste your time here.
Pros
Co-workers are good people.
Cons
Low pay, no way to survive in today's cost of living.
Very negative.
Floor Lead (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 29, 2018
Not good for a long term job. Very low pay compared to work expectations. No room for advancement. The 3 "managers" have been in charge for 10+ years. Raises are "anual" but are literally 10 to 11 cents if you're lucky .
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Run like a sweatshop
Not what I was used to
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYSeptember 7, 2018
Auto Chlor wasnt a bad place to work necessarily. It just wasnt the culture I was accustomed to. I only was there for 3 months when my current employer sought me out for a position.
Good Company, Plenty of manual labor
Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richland Hills, TXSeptember 5, 2018
Good Pay, but you will work for it. Travel a lot, and weekends on call is tiring, When running your route, you are on your own, and have to figure out a lot of things on your own
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Some weekends away from family
great group of employees pour manager...
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bethel, CTAugust 31, 2018
I had a great time working with hourly employees and the customers that we serviced, when scheduled for on call service it was just one tech to service most of ct, all of Westchester ny.
Pros
good work, great employees
Cons
branch manager always threatened to replace us...
Repetitive work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 17, 2018
This place is a branch location that has several branch locations around the U.S.
The health insurance was good.
Small office with a big warehouse.
Very nice owners
Pros
Company bought lunch once a month on inventory days
Cons
Company moved to far away for me to drive
Too many people
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 15, 2018
The management team doesnt seem to care about how their hiring process works. they hire whatever amount of people they think they need then judge it later and let people go based on work flow. If you are new too the company and there isn't much to do at the time, they will most likely lay you off. I was hired for one position and started training for a different one, then another one, then another one after that until they decided they didnt need help anywhere anymore.
Pros
Very cool coworkers and very good pay
Cons
Management team and hiring
Productive work place
Sales and Service Technician/Installer/Rebuilder (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 15, 2018
Good place to work. You can gain a lot of experience, within different fields. Great team environment. Very helpful co workers that will take out out there day to help one another.
Generally speaking it is a great place to work.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Bethel, CTAugust 4, 2018
I loved the job I did and the people in the office and in Corporate. Hours were fine. I got the opportunity though a Temp Agency, and they really did not communicate very well. I was treated with respect and like a part of the team. The guys I worked with were awesome.
Pros
Close to my house, and I loved the work I did
Cons
It was a temp assignment to cover someone out on maturnity leave, Also could have used a bit more training before starting the position. (Not the empoyers fault)
Route Driver
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJuly 26, 2018
Too many chiefs not enough indians. Always over worked and under paid. Manager support was nonexistent. Got handed a route that was doing poorly very poorly and when I didn’t turn it around 360 instantly I was punished for it. Lost accounts due to no manager going to sign them.
Cons
Will fire you in a heart beat
Ssr (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAJuly 17, 2018
In two years I saw at least 12 people lose their jobs. A few were legit terminations, the others didn’t even really have a reason. The regional vp and area manager are jokes. Do not waste your time with this company as an ssr or manager. They will stab you in your back at any given time.
Pros
Cons
Treats employees terribly
Great pay but hours arn't so great
Sales & Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 11, 2018
Auto Chlor is a great company if you want to make a decent pay check. The hours on the otherhand aren't all that great though. every few months, you'll have to be on call and you have service calls to deal with which make your day even longer.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Productive and fun work place.
Route Technician (Current Employee) –  Little River, SCJuly 8, 2018
Typical day at work includes visiting customer accounts and servicing their dish machine and chemicals. I learned a lot about the operation and servicing of dish machines and the different uses for chemicals. Management is really good they are very helpful and are willing to get dirty. Good friendly family oriented environment. The hardest parts would be the sometimes long days with no overtime, the very high insurance cost and the on call. The best part would be the people you get to meet.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
A lot of long distance driving.
Not enough money for the amount of stress
SALES SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJJune 28, 2018
If there is nothing else going on for you then go for it. The management is good until its time to throw you under the bus. There is an opportunity to make decent money if you earn or get lucky enough to get a money making route. I started making base pay $15,and after a year I got a route that generated about 70k for the year. But this comes with selling your soul to management and once you start making more money thats when management milks you dry. Don't expect to have any normality in your work balance.
Pros
Decent pay, not so great, but at least benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Its just a job.
Chemical Production/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 21, 2018
Just a job not an career. so don't look for the place as a long term thing in less you have nothing else at all to do in life. This is just a basic job you can not grow at all they will mention family but they don't mean the family that you have on the outside like kids and a wife and all they mean the Aouto Chlor Systems Family only. All you can do is just work that's all if you ever find something new please don't waste time going to the new place at all make your own life the best life just focus on what you wanted to do that's it that's all.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Don't look for the best out of the company at all that gmight come years from now.
Not a positive environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 12, 2018
Enough said with title. Very cliqueish at this location. Because of my background others felt intimidated by me. Commission program had loopholes I favor of the company. Too much paperwork and not enough time to sell in the field.
A very Productive Place to Work
PROCUREMENT AND INVENTORY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Hapeville, GA 30354May 25, 2018
A very friendly and professional working environment where management meetings are held every morning to see what every department is doing for that day.
Productive but Laid Back Environment
SALES & SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Freeport, FLMay 24, 2018
Everything was as need be. Laid back work environment and you don't have bosses riding your back 24/7 as long as you do your job aim for improvement and get things done
Powerful culture and team!
Management (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 7, 2018
Very strong teams to work with and solid service oriented customer support from the tech to the top! I highly encourage you to look into a career with them as they worked hard to teach you everything you need to be successful and rise as high as you want to go within the organization. Having said that, this is a challenging career that is geared towards 100% effort, 100% of the time, at every level. It's really rewarding for those with a solid work ethic and character.
For Techs-Schedule can be a challenge for some, but you can manage your day and get out early with some solid strategy and execution.
Pros
Team-focused, training and development
Cons
Staffing is a challenge in some locations.
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, LAApril 16, 2018
Great place and great benefits. I really enjoy the laid back environment. Family owned business that really looks out for the employees and makes sure everyone is taken care of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Auto-Chlor System. Our community is ready to answer.