Auto Connection Employee Reviews in Manassas, VA

lack of professionalism
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAMarch 16, 2018
I personally did not enjoy as much working for this company, I would constantly tell costumers things that were not true because the company would false advertise their approval loans to costumers. overall it was not a good working environment.
Pros
free lunch saturdays
Cons
too many hours. and bad management
Stressful and competitive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VA 20111August 30, 2017
Working for car dealerships is very competitive. Trying to sell a car to customers can be challenging. Having knowledge is a big plus working at car dealerships.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Short breaks
Automotive Sales
Automotive Sales Staff (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJune 29, 2017
Assisted the general managers, along with other support staff, to provide a smooth transition to the purchase of their vehicle along with helping re-establish the customer’s credit. Also provide manual support to the other support staff, along with helping in the smooth operations of the store sales associates.
Very fun.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJune 10, 2014
This job was very fun, I'm actually kind of upset I was laid off. I learned how to have very good over the phone communication skills. The hardest part was convincing people what I was offering was not a scam even though it was. The best part about this job was being able to work in your own space, having your own desk. I got to wear what ever I wanted, not that I would have a problem with a uniform. My co-workers were very friendly and nice also.
Pros
Having my own working space.
Cons
fast pace environment (call center)
Finance Loan Specialist/Customer Care (Current Employee) –  7404 Centreville rd Manassas Va, 20111June 23, 2013
I work with customers seeking new and used vehicle's of many different makes and models. I also go over the Loan approval process once the loan application is submitted to one of the many banks the dealership works with.

I have obtained many skills with this position, including efficient customer service, multi-taking (data entry,typing,trouble-shooting, all while on the phone with the customer).

I have enjoyed the skills I have obtained while maintaining this position, however I seek further compensation that matchesd the many different skills I have learned over the past several years with my work history.