Auto Injury Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Terrible place to work !!!!
Batcher (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALJuly 8, 2018
The management thean there are awful ! They are not empathic and when they feel like someone is smarter than them or may take their position they fire them with no reason ! You can tell by working with these people they have no education or professionalism ! Nothing is consistent ! They have no organizational or structural skills ! They do not appreciate their employees and they are cut throat !
Pros
If u need a pay check for 4 weeks !
Cons
Terrible management, disrecptful pay and no respect
Demanding and low pay
CSR1 (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALJuly 7, 2018
Demands on performance
Work Life Balance depending on who you are
Low pay for the type of job your do
Favoritism

Adjusters can be demanding and rude
Evaluating your calls were not consistently compared to other workers
Pros
30 min to 1 hour, Work Life Balance depending on who your are
Cons
Favoritism, Unprofession in some areas of communication, lack of communication
Very unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALMay 2, 2018
I HAVE NEVER WORKED IN A PLACE WHERE I SEEN MANAGEMENT TALK ABOUT EMPLOYEES! There is no communication and no praising employees. There are rules to follow and should be expected to be followed by everyone. Supervisors would laugh, joke and talk about other employees while we are all trying to take our phone calls! Supervisors pushes you to quit.
Excellent
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALMarch 25, 2018
I love working at AIS, it's a very family oriented atmosphere, the management team is wonderful, you can tell everyone here really wants you to succeed, not just for tell her company but for yourself as well!!
Pros
401k, great atmosphere, family oriented, ability to take time off for upcoming events
Cons
30 minute lunch
Good if you need something immediate
DPS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALMarch 20, 2018
only minorities advance, horrible culture with no work life balance and raises are only a few cents. too much drama and not allowed to talk on the floor
Pros
guranteed paycheck
Horrible management
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALMarch 19, 2018
I used to love working there but it went downhill after 5 years. You are either a favorite...or just another warm body to do the work. I loved the work I was doing...but a bad manager can take away that enjoyment and eagerness to work.
Off on weekends
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALMarch 15, 2018
Man I really don't have anything to say about the company. I'm just typing to take up the required space in order to move on to the next part of this little survey
Good work, marginal leadership.
RN Utliization Review/Case Mangement (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COMarch 8, 2018
The compensation is below average, and mid-level managers are never heard from. Many benefits are rather miserly. With the exception of a direct manager, the organization doesn't seem to care too much about there people. Very unreasonable conditions in obtaining the use of PTO. Over the holidays, nothing is done for the workers, not even a "happy holidays" or a thank you. Minimal performance increases even with full ratings.
Poor Management
Mail Room Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALMarch 7, 2018
I was not offered a fair chance to advance. Management hand picked employees for new positions. I feel like my privacy was violated by my supervisor and manager.
Did not last
Indexer (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJJanuary 10, 2018
I lasted only a few months with this company. The supervisor was excellent. Only reason I left was due to a friend offering me a better paying position elsewhere.
It was a great place to work but poor managment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALOctober 19, 2017
I loved working at Auto Injury Solutions but the management had horrible communication skills plus my supervisor was either falling asleep at her desk, playing on her phone, taking personal phone calls on company time without going on break or anything. Also they told me I'd get full time with their company instead of the temp company paying me and they never did. They kept me over the 90 day temp period and then let me go right after the holidays because I didn't have a vehicle when I had a reliable way of transportation and I was never late or missing any days.
Cons
Don't actually hire full time through the company, poor managment, poor comunication
Changes are frequent, work hours are long
Processor I (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALOctober 4, 2017
A typical day at work was stressful due to the work hours required were long, continuous changes of responsibilities and production.
I learned Medical Billing claim form processing. Management were somewhat fair, but stated that some suggestion for changes were out of the Managements control. Workplace was fair, The hardest part of the job was the hours required and the amount of bills to process daily request was unreachable due to some hinderances.
The most enjoyable part was learning how to do Medical Billing processing.
Pros
Benefits & paid vacation time
Cons
Long hours and required daily production, unreachable, but required
Like poor team lead , backstabbing not at all a Family oritented place
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALSeptember 2, 2017
-Do not trust the mailroom manager or supervisors

- if you have a emergency do not expect a job to come back to

- outbound is racist along with a supervisor

-it's not worth the stress

Overall watch your back
Too strict for me
Exception Processor (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALAugust 24, 2017
Colleagues are penalized if they are more than 5 mins late OR EARLY for their shift, have 2 15 minute breaks a day, 1 in the am and 1 in the pm (bathroom breaks are to be taken during that time. Any time over that has to be approved by your supervisor). If you miss time and it's not approved at least 2 weeks ahead of time, you have to make up every single minute of it. If you work from home and your internet goes down, you have to go in the office to make up every minute. Even if you and your team's work is completed. This all works for some folks, but not for me.
Not the best but its a job
Mail Opener/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALJuly 23, 2017
It's a job that pay the bills if that's what your looking for...won't go into details. There is nothing hard about the job just things around you that could make it hard.
Pros
pay the bills
Cons
not good on raises
Very productive workplace, with a variety of jobs for those who want to advance and also learn new job skills,
Service Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALJune 23, 2017
A fulfilling career where you feel like you are a part of helping claimants get the best results with processing their claims. A company who cares for everyone's needs involved in bringing about the best results for all involved in the resolution process.
Pros
Great work schedule.
Cons
Point system is to strick and not geared toward new or young moms.
Bad company
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALJune 22, 2017
I work for AIS FOR A YEAR IN THE MAILROOM THEY ARE FAKE TO FACE unProfessional people ever They keep up drama.. the. Supervisor don't know how to be a leader
Cons
Dead job
Case Management
Supervisor II, (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJJune 7, 2017
A typical day at work would be intake of employee's injuries due to work. Learn a lot about workmen compensation here. Working along side some great hard working people.
Productive and fast pace
DPS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALMay 31, 2017
Very productive and fun workplace. Able to work from home as long as production goals are above average. Growth in the company is a plus, on going on training opportunities.
Pros
Able to work from home
Typical Day
Data Processor (Current Employee) –  Daphne, AL 36526May 25, 2017
Arriving 5 mins early is considered on time to me. So, normally I would get a chance to begin my day. Once arriving clock in at the time clock and go to my cubical.
First, I began with opening my email typically to check to see if there are any emails from hire management. Then, I proceed to access confidential files and software to complete daily given files of medical bills.
The culture of the workplace was moderate and reserved. The hardest part of the job is the repetitiveness assignments. The most enjoyable part about working there is being able to listen to your own choice of music (Opera clears the mind, allowing you to focus, having minimum errors) as I input data.
Pros
The Atmospher
Cons
30 min lunches