Auto Rescue Solutions

Auto Rescue Solutions Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment, lots of multi tasking.
A lot of change, communication can be improved. It’s pretty laid back but can be strict at times. The company provide employees with free coffee and snacks.
Takes some nerves of steel
Essentially, you are a secondary response to stranded motorists in your specific Market (assigned to you). As it deals Nationwide, it can vary from Market to market, so call volume is hard to guess, but for those up for a challenge, the rewards of knowing you helped out a stranded motorist si fulfilling.

I had to take a LoA for Medical reasons, and luckly they understood and allowed me to return to work after my discharge with accompanying paperwork.

Sadly, I was let let about a month afterwards since I was a Temp-To-Hire, but there were several others through the company as well.

Job culture is nice, there is room to grow, just stay positive and keep your best foot forward.
Moving on up
Auto Rescue is increasing the value to employees and customers, and seeks to resolve any complaints. They are working to improve the culture and work life balance even more.
Pros
Workplace culture
A good job ruined by HR and upper management
I started working as a dispatcher for this company in the latter half of 2018. Then, it was great. The working environment was laid back, and even fun at times. After a long job hunt, it was great to get back on my feet, get my bills caught up, and even have a little extra to invest in things needed for my life outside of work.

Unfortunately that was a long time ago.Over my 17 month span at Auto Rescue, things became a nightmare.

The Human Resources department is a sketchy, unorganized, questionable mess that seemingly pulls their logic and decision-making out of The Twilight Zone. The first problem is their almost proud showcasing of blatant favoritism--sometimes for seniority, sometimes for reasons beyond comprehension. They'll pick and choose who they put the target on, and once it's on your back, you cannot get it off. You'll watch so many fellow employees get away with so much, yet it's only deemed unacceptable when it's you that does it, because you're the target now. Even before me, I witnessed this happen to an unfathomable number of dispatchers, new and old.

If that doesn't scare you away, your floor trainees will. Prepare to either be blindly left to your own devices with senior dispatchers who don't want to / are too busy to help you, or have a trainer breathe down your neck and rip you apart for doing wrong on your first hours on the floor. My trainer was just fine, but towards the end of my span at Auto Rescue, I've watched just about every trainee get viciously scolded simply for just trying to learn how to properly do the job, hence why most trainees
 - more...
well
It all depends on who you know within the company. You feel you don't matter because you find out there are positions that people get that you never knew the company had.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
The job itself is fun. I actually like my job. The management at this company is not that great. They have poor communication skills. They pay could definitely be more.
Liars liars liars
This company of full of liars, they will tell you anything in order for you to do the work and you don’t get reimbursed/compensated for it. $12 per call and if it’s a cancellation call you don’t get anything, you just wasted your fuel, added your car Mileage + wear and tear and spent your time. However, they will tell you that you will get paid, which is not true. Don’t believe it? Go ahead! Prove me wrong.
Bad
I just didn't like working there. Didn't like the schedule, or all the understaffed nights. I want a 9-5, mon- Friday job and I found one. It also pays more.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Auto Rescue Solutions?
Good to their employees
Auto Rescue Solutions management is good to the employees. They often buy lunch for all shifts, they have lowered the price of things in the vending machines. Recently, they installed a machine that gives ice and cold water in the break room. They have been very good to allow me time off when I needed it.
Roadside assistance
They dont treat their drivers like their valued. They pay 12.00 per call, which if they were logistical could mean 3-4 calls an hour. Reality is 2 calls every 70 mins. No phone support from dispatch in Texas. Straight lied to and told you will be paid this if you work these hours and you will never see it. Called 24-7 to take calls only to wait upwards of 8 hours for a single call.
Pros
Work in your own car
Cons
Breaks your car with the miles and road conditions
Not a job for an adult
Working here, you will be underpaid, underappreciated, overworked come winter, and your quality of life will diminish. If you have bills to pay, working here will put you paycheck to paycheck, with nothing leftover. This becomes a huge problem if you ever get sick or injured and need to take a single day off. It is near impossible to get a simple UNPAID day off. There is no paid time off, no vacation time, no sick leave, no holiday pay differential. You will be required to work any holiday that falls on your shift and the offices are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Lunch breaks are 30 minutes or less and there are no other breaks throughout the day, so you will be sitting for the duration of your 8 hour shift.

The company offers health, dental, and vision insurance that comes out of the employees paychecks, 401K with matching up to 4%, and free water.
Pros
401K w/ matching
Cons
Everything else
Auto Rescue
Fast pace environment with constant changes. Open 24/7 so schedules are flexible to what you need. Customer service skills needed as you’ll be speaking to stranded motorists.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Auto Rescue Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3